What's new

TV Series Recommendations

Henry ford

May 29, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
" Hi there, fellow entertainment enthusiasts! I'm in desperate need of some new TV series recommendations. I've recently finished "Breaking Bad" and "Game of Thrones," and I'm looking for something equally gripping and addictive. Any suggestions?

If you are a fan of BB then I'd suggest that you watch Better call Saul, with each season it gets better and better and it is a prequel to BB.

If you liked Breaking Bad, check out Barry. The series just concluded recently. It's a show about a hired hitman/ex military veteran who decides to move away from his life of crime and become a stage actor, but it doesn't go according to plan of course.

The new Game of Thrones series House of Dragons aired its first season.

And I second Better Call Saul. :)

If you liked Breaking Bad, check out Barry. The series just concluded recently. It's a show about a hired hitman/ex military veteran who decides to move away from his life of crime and become a stage actor, but it doesn't go according to plan of course.

The new Game of Thrones series House of Dragons aired its first season.

And I second Better Call Saul. :)
Barry has been in my watchlist for so long, I've got to start watching it.

Based on Game of Thrones I would also recommend the Witcher if you haven't watched it.

Shows that I find just captivating though are Supernatural (SO MANY SEASONS) and you get really invested in the storyline of the characters. The newer series called Shadow and Bone is interesting and it is based on a book. The last of us is a recent show on HBO Max, I was obsessed and had to watch it all as quickly as possible. The last of us show is based on the game. The show "You" has been really good - I didn't know if it would be my cup of tea, but I continued watching and eventually I was so far in I needed to know what happened next. I also LOVE Outlander but I feel like it is more so a "girly" show, I mean there is a lot of harsh topics such as rape, war, and etc... but it is about a woman who goes back in time. SO good though. I've gotten many people hooked to the show.

I would recommend on a pretty new series that came out lately it is called "Alice in Borderland" it is a japanese series and it is alike to an anime style yet there are real characters it is not animated. The plot is very good a few teenagers enter another world where they have to play games to survive and together they will have to face great threats which definitely won't be easy to handle...
It is one of my favorite series and if you like animes I believe you will like this one too so enjoy :).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator