Not open for further replies.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
With crypto currency becoming more and more popular with time, it seems that many of the countries are turning towards it in order to also draw the benefits from this industry, and for many it may also be a way in which they are able to recover from some of the economic losses that were experienced as a result of this pandemic. In a recent article it seems that Coindesk has also joined this race, as they are set to release their own digital currency in 2021. This, in my opinion, is a very good development for them, as this digital currency, if listed on the major exchanges will be able to definitely increase its value and help their economy accordingly. Do you think this is a good idea? Should the other countries follow suit?

Great move in Turkey, the issue i have with such developments is consistency, if they are definitely listed in the exchanges, it will definitely benefit a lot of people. Investors can use the crypto for online payments ,commodities trading and other activities that would improve its value. kudos!

I think this is really a good move for them and crypto currency world , but i would like other countries to also follow suit as china and other countries follow suit and made a lot of revenue from digital currency transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back