Not open for further replies.

to7update

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I guess not many were seeing this coming right? Wrong, over half American voters were seeing this coming. Now what, what do you think it's going to happen? Many changes or will it remain the same?

I think the US will be going through many tough times since a lot of the population is latino. Now I have realized that racism is still big in the US that's why I am now glad I no longer live there. I didn't think he would win because I expected a less percentage of racism.

I think it will be the same as with any president. The people of United States won't be contempt and complain about everything. It happens every time regardless of who is the president.

I think things are going to change significantly this time around. I just believe the average American wants to see change or a different system of things by Trump

I think Trump will be focusing more on the internal politics of the US and less on the exterior and to be honest that might be an advantage to the citizens. At the same time all the extreme measures he announced, I don't think we need to worry about it because usually politicians don't keep their promises. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back