What's new

Trading strategies for beginners

You should set aside some time to undergo some learning about the cryptocurrency trading process before jumping in. You need to have a decipline of what you want to achieve daily in profits

The trading strategies i know about is buy at the dip and calculate the amount if volatility of a coin fall ,so you can measure when the coin bullish run would start

The strategies to follow seriously depends on the person vast knowledge he has obtained about it but it is more preferable to consider your time and then the amount to invest and confidence enough to bear any risk.

The strategies to follow seriously depends on the person vast knowledge he has obtained about it but it is more preferable to consider your time and then the amount to invest and confidence enough to bear any risk.
Most times people might basically have the time and money , but the issue is that they lack the skills to carry out trades to carry out trade ,because the person needs more learning

That's not nice. Even the Admin at bizdustry here, said we should invest what we can afford to risk and not risk all we have. Their is regret over it when things aren't going well around Cryptocurrency. Sometimes it takes years to recover those funds when the coin we invested fall adrift.
Sure, only rich people can afford to bear a very huge loss in their crypto currency investments. For those of us that are managing, we need to research well before wasting our money.

Sure, only rich people can afford to bear a very huge loss in their crypto currency investments. For those of us that are managing, we need to research well before wasting our money.
Laughs. We should do proper research dear. That's why i never started investing around Cryptocurrency. The coin that caught my attention the most is XRP. But it is very high in volatility. It nearly halved last two weeks when Joe Biden made that announcement on traders.

Xrp still has a lot of potentials, and this makes me to continue holding mine without any thought of selling at all. Even when it drops, there's high hope of the coin rising again.

Bitcoin trading is the best option to take in consideration as extra income. But as beginners we should be prepared before we engage in investing our money on the cryptocurrency market. For this reason I will share with you some strategies:

1- knowledge is the power
2- Set aside funds
3- Set aside time
4- Start small
5- Cut losses with limits orders
6- Be realist about profits
.​
As for me when it comes to anything doing which is profitable as well,I don't bite what I can't chew,as in I don't invest what I could net bear the loss if it happens. So the best way is to invest less and enjoy the little earnings from it as well if possible.

A good hint is bearing in mind that one must not make a very high percentage rating of income and profits flow. The 10 percentage profits you would be making a day is also very fine.
You must not be earning millions.

A good hint is bearing in mind that one must not make a very high percentage rating of income and profits flow. The 10 percentage profits you would be making a day is also very fine.
You must not be earning millions.
Honestly it is better than expecting huge profit for a longer time knowingly that the market is volatile and anything could happen anytime.

That is one Vital lesson I have learned. Anytime I make a small percentage profits, I would sell of to a stable coin and wait for a drop in price to re-enter the market.

You have a good points. The strategies to use when trading on bitcoin is to know when and how to trade on bitcoin. Once you know the right time to buy and the time to sell it, you will be successful in bitcoin trading. Another strategy you need is patience. Bitcoin needs a lot of patience to trade it to make profits.

These are very good tips for beginners, many would want to put in all they have got without actually having knowledge of what to do and in the end, they end up loosing all they have.

Nice tips,well even with this strategy we all need to be very careful because as a newbie into the system there are a lot of complicated things that a lot of expert in trading have been using in predicting the volatile market, you just needs to be careful and do not allowed emotion to rule over you.
Post automatically merged:

Nice basic strategy ,and besides there are some strategies that are always very effective in trading on forex or cryptocurrency currency and most of this strategy are what an expert will give you, using of Stoplost is a must for everyone.

Last edited:
One of the easiest ways to profit from crypto trading is by taking the benefit of crypto arbitrate. crypto arbitrate is the term used for the difference of crypto price in different exchanges.

Knowledge is power. To succeed in any business, one needs to know what he is getting into. Crypto trading is very tricky and one can get past the hurdles via studying and equipping the brain with good research that can analyze the market

One other way to be successful in forex trading is not to be greedy. Because greediness is one thing that make some people to loose their money. And another thing is to practise money management. This will reduce risk

Learning is never too much or too small. Keep learning about this new thing you have come across which is trading. And see how you can establish your own trading pattern that suites your type of person

I would also like to add that one of the most important things that you should have a self discipline. You should be able to control yourself when you are winning and also when you are losing.

I would also like to add that one of the most important things that you should have a self discipline. You should be able to control yourself when you are winning and also when you are losing.
The best thing you need to do in cryptocurrency is that you should not trade cryptocurrency just to recover the money you have lost in crypto because if you are going on with this mindset you will even lose all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back