What's new

Trading strategies for beginners

Knowledge they say is power the beginner should seek knowledge about the business he/she is getting into first and foremost. The beginner should cut out time and be ready to be committed. The beginner should have some capital to start with and should know in business losing doesn’t make you a loser but an avenue for you to strive more to succeed.
Post automatically merged:

Knowledge they say is power the beginner should seek knowledge about the business he/she is getting into first and foremost. The beginner should cut out time and be ready to be committed. The beginner should have some capital to start with and should know in business losing doesn’t make you a loser but an avenue for you to strive more to succeed.

First to correct an impression, Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency trading on exchanges. There are more than 200 cryptocurrencies currently trading on binance and other exchanges, depending on which falls into your strategy.

As for beginners who wants to trade, before trading any Cryptocurrency them need to prepared before thinking about trading, or because them have seen others trading them need to learn so to know how to invest and make more profit.

Before you start, sit down and decide how much you're willing to risk. Don't expect to make a fortune if you only allocate an hour or two a day to trading. Whilst you're finding your feet, stick to a maximum of three stocks during a single day.

If you want to trade in any investment, you need to seek for knowledge and know your point of entry and point of exist. And again in trading you need to know that for you to make good amount of money in trading, it will depend on the volume of money you are putting into it.

It's important to note that you have to be analytical in whatever you're doing. If you noticed there's a drastic fall in the market place, you have to take precautions to curb more misfortune or loss to be invited.
Yes exactly. There was one coin that I invested in recently and the price dropped by maybe 40% in a single day. At that point I was unsure whether to cash out or whether to keep it in to try and make back my money in the future. However I decided to cash out and whilst it was a considerable loss to me, the coin continue to drop in value so in the long run I guess I made the right decision.

Knowledge Is Power
In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks—the Fed's interest rate plans, the economic outlook, etc.

So do your homework. Make a wish list of stocks you'd like to trade and keep yourself informed about the selected companies and general markets. Scan business news and visit reliable financial websites.

When engaged in trading I would give emphasis to the #6 point of being realistic with the profits. I know of some traders (not in Bitcoin though) that would lose money due to greed because they have set their sight on a very high profitability. What happens is that they would trade with commodities that are not stable so the risk is high with the probability of higher yield. With a realistic profit you can minimize the risk and therefore your trading can be more stable and safer.

Bitcoin trading is the best option to take in consideration as extra income. But as beginners we should be prepared before we engage in investing our money on the cryptocurrency market. For this reason I will share with you some strategies:

1- knowledge is the power
2- Set aside funds
3- Set aside time
4- Start small
5- Cut losses with limits orders
6- Be realist about profits
.​
Thanks for the information. I'm new to Bitcoin trading and I don't know how to go about it. I have been trying to learn but I don't see any better platform to learn. I think it's a great idea to learn before joining the trading. Although, I'm still very young in it.

Bitcoin trading is the best option to take in consideration as extra income. But as beginners we should be prepared before we engage in investing our money on the cryptocurrency market. For this reason I will share with you some strategies:

2- Set aside funds
3- Set aside time
4- Start small
.​
Thanks for the information. I'm new to Bitcoin trading and I don't know how to go about it. I have been trying to learn but I don't see any better platform to learn. I think it's a great idea to learn before joining the trading. Although, I'm still very young in it.

When you want to start trading you need to consider so many factors, how to sell, who to sell, where to sell , when to sell, and why you are selling, if all this things are in place , they are will guide you , to have lots of knowledge about the business you are going into, considering all this things will give you a better information about the trade yoi are going into.

This is good article you shared. In any business knowledge is very important imperative thing to be considered before start a any business. Therefore, to start a Bitcoin investment, you to have knowledge or Idea about it, make sure you aquire a good knowledge from who are been in the business before, and you must have a time for it.

If you want to benefit from crypto trading, you should consider making long term investment. The nature of crypto currency is not compatible with short term investment. You also need to invest on different currencies to maximize your profits.

It is for best interest for everyone to acquire a lot of knowledge such as strategies and analysis before proceeding on investing. It is also important to set what your limit of what you can afford to lose in an investment.

Strategies in investing bitcoin:
-Don't go all in
-Understand Blockchain
-Seek advises from traders
-Don't trust the pattern
-Only invest money you can lose

I've always wanted to go into cryptocurrency trading, but being cautious, I set out to learn about it first.

One thing is tat it's hard to find comprehensive information online just by browsing. It's either you get the experience yourself or you get a mentor.

OK ik

2- Set aside funds
3- Set aside time
4- Start small
.​
Cut losses with limits order, OK...u mean by limiting the numbers of orders you can cut losses, but does that mean u won't lose at all. I really want to know mute about this trading of a thing, even if the profit is small at least its an additional income.

The best strategy in my books is to be armed with enough knowledge of the trade before venturing into it. Secondly, avoid greed or rather be disciplined. Lastly, be sure to gauge your risk appetite first.

That's great seems like a do able plan especially for a beginner. It s just a rinse and repeat kinda system and repetition of the knowledge acquired will make it quite easier for one at the end of the day.

If you want to truly benefit from crypto currency, you will have to think about the long term investment. Short term investment will give you little profit. The best strategy to benefit from crypto currency is to hold them for at least 5-10 years. In 2015, bitcoin was $400, now it is $33K. Look at the price growth in just 5 years.

Yes trading bitcoin is very profitable and good but you have to be patience while doing this and not to rush into the market if not you would lose your money and also make sure you understand the market properly

Yes trading bitcoin is very profitable and good but you have to be patience while doing this and not to rush into the market if not you would lose your money and also make sure you understand the market properly

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back