What's new

Trading signals in forex - Should trust it??

While the idea of using automated trading signals may be attractive at first, some people ask if they can be trusted. They can't. This is why it's important to educate yourself on trading and always use sound risk management and trading strategy to guide you in choosing which signal provider and which signals to use.

I have known a lot of Forex traders and some of them are capable of generating good quality signal for people to trade and make profit. it could be trusted to some degree. but it is much better for you to learn and understand how to generate it on your own.

Using someones signals in trading is not a good idea, I'll advise you to know how to create your own signal, this very important it will help you to know what you are doing.

I will not advice you take signals from anyone, despite the fact it might be profitable, but it's not advisible, I have a thousand of reasons of saying that.

I will not advice you take signals from anyone, despite the fact it might be profitable, but it's not advisible, I have a thousand of reasons of saying that.
I will much appreciate it sir if you share with me your reasons,I believe it will very much help me, for me I think if have the knowledge I will not take signal.

I will much appreciate it sir if you share with me your reasons,I believe it will very much help me, for me I think if have the knowledge I will not take signal.
You can take losing trade using someones signals without knowing what exactly happened because you don't know the kind of model he or she is using.

You can take losing trade using someones signals without knowing what exactly happened because you don't know the kind of model he or she is using.
[/QUOT]
You have a point there, if you are using people signal you might take losing trade that might even blow your trading accounts, I understand what you are saying sir.

@Agbalagbaa you have said it all, if you are good at using people signal you are not going to have that best results when it comes to trading, that's why you need to take your time and learn.

@Agbalagbaa you have said it all, if you are good at using people signal you are not going to have that best results when it comes to trading, that's why you need to take your time and learn.
That's just the fact sir, if you are using signals you might not be profitable in trading, that's why you need to take your time and learn the basics of forex trading.

That's just the fact sir, if you are using signals you might not be profitable in trading, that's why you need to take your time and learn the basics of forex trading.
That's true, if you know the basics of forex trading you are going to learn forex trading is a easier way, if you want learn forex trading you are going to start with the basics.

That's true, if you know the basics of forex trading you are going to learn forex trading is a easier way, if you want learn forex trading you are going to start with the basics.
True, if you want to start forex trading you are expected to know the basics of forex trading, that's the first thing you need to know before you can start trading.

@Agbalagbaa
Youve said it all.
Without having a prior knowledge of the basics , it would be quite difficult to gain something worthwhile and sustainable in the market

@Agbalagbaa
Youve said it all.
Without having a prior knowledge of the basics , it would be quite difficult to gain something worthwhile and sustainable in the market
That's just the fact sir, if you don't have a good knowledge there's no way you can earn something tangible, your level of experience also matters, it matters a lot.

True, if you want to start forex trading you are expected to know the basics of forex trading, that's the first thing you need to know before you can start trading.
That's true, if you know the basics of forex trading you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, but that doesn't means with the basics only you are going to earn money.

That's just the fact sir, if you don't have a good knowledge there's no way you can earn something tangible, your level of experience also matters, it matters a lot.
That's true, most people that ate starting forex trading forex trading for the first time don't really spend their time and learn because they think it's very easy.

That's true, most people that ate starting forex trading forex trading for the first time don't really spend their time and learn because they think it's very easy.
That's just the truth, if you take your time and learn you are going to come up with your own good way on how to trade the financial market, what you said is good.

That's just the truth, if you take your time and learn you are going to come up with your own good way on how to trade the financial market, what you said is good.
That's just the fact, I'm also a learner in Forex trading, but I believe with time I'm going to get it right, I'll much appreciate it if youll share out anything that will help me out.

That's just the fact, I'm also a learner in Forex trading, but I believe with time I'm going to get it right, I'll much appreciate it if youll share out anything that will help me out.
I'll advise you to learn before you can invest your money, a lot of people are making this mistake of investing their money without having the knowledge of what trading is all about.

I'll advise you to learn before you can invest your money, a lot of people are making this mistake of investing their money without having the knowledge of what trading is all about.
That's true, If you don't know what trading is all about you are not going to earn money with it, you need to have the full knowledge of what you are doing before you can earn money.

That's true, If you don't know what trading is all about you are not going to earn money with it, you need to have the full knowledge of what you are doing before you can earn money.
That's the mistakes that a lot of people make, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are going for it will not be a good idea to invest your money on it, a lot of people don't get this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator