Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is the toughest video game you ever played? For me it's probably any of the Dark Souls games. I am notoriously awful at those games. I tried to play through the first game, and I gave up pretty quick. But I would probably do the same for most of the Dark Souls games, and Bloodborne.

Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne
Elden Ring
Sekiro : Shadow Die Twice

I can't think of any other video games which I've played and are more difficult than those games. Call of Duty can be hard too but it can't be compared to those games.

Some of the games which I have played that are really difficult are so many. Returnal is devilishly difficult with its rigid rules surrounding progression in the game. If you don't do well with punishing video games, you can't play the survival horror game. Sekiro, Super Meat Boy and Ghost ‘n Goblins gets on my list of very difficult games.

Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne
Elden Ring
Sekiro : Shadow Die Twice

I can't think of any other video games which I've played and are more difficult than those games. Call of Duty can be hard too but it can't be compared to those games.
I played the first Dark Souls and quit after some time. It was just too challenging for me and I didn't have the patience to play through it to master it. I want to play the other games mentioned, but I know they're just as tough or even tougher than Dark Souls in some regards.
Some of the games which I have played that are really difficult are so many. Returnal is devilishly difficult with its rigid rules surrounding progression in the game. If you don't do well with punishing video games, you can't play the survival horror game. Sekiro, Super Meat Boy and Ghost ‘n Goblins gets on my list of very difficult games.
I think I downloaded Returnal at some point, but never played it. Oh and Super Meat Boy I quit fast! Got frustrated with that game.

I think I downloaded Returnal at some point, but never played it. Oh and Super Meat Boy I quit fast! Got frustrated with that game.

You should try out playing Returnal since you already have the game and if you played the Dark Soul's franchise, you're most likely going to adapt to playing the game.

I had similar experience with playing Super Meat Boy. I quit within the first few weeks of playing the game but later came back after a while.

I played the first Dark Souls and quit after some time. It was just too challenging for me and I didn't have the patience to play through it to master it. I want to play the other games mentioned, but I know they're just as tough or even tougher than Dark Souls in some regards.
Any gamer who's never played Dark Souls and brags too much about how good they are in fighting games, introduce them to any of the Dark Souls games. They will confess with their mouth not to have seen anything like it. Even Ghost of Tsushima will show them horror.

This is an easy question for me to answer if I am honest as whenever I am asked, the same game jumps out at me each time.

The hardest game I ever played was CupHead. I always remember buying it as it was on offer on Xbox quite a few years ago now and I played it for a little and go so frustrated, I rage quit LOL.

I periodically go back to it every once in a while but it is still a game that makes me rage quit even now.

MotoGP has to be the toughest video game ever. Damn those bikes are sooo difficult to handle. I get so frustrated that I close the game before finishing the race lol

The hardest games I've played are, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and Xenoblade Chronicles, all of these are very hard to complete, on the other hand some World of Warcraft Bosses were also extremely hard and you needed coordination from many people to complete them and you could repeat the same Boss hundreds of times before you could kill him, sometimes it was too frustrating.

The hardest games I've played are, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and Xenoblade Chronicles, all of these are very hard to complete, on the other hand some World of Warcraft Bosses were also extremely hard and you needed coordination from many people to complete them and you could repeat the same Boss hundreds of times before you could kill him, sometimes it was too frustrating.

Dark Souls 3 is definitely on top of the list when I'm thinking about games that are very difficult to play. Even with playing the previous releases on the franchise, Dark Souls 3 is a very punishment game to play. Elden Ring would be the very one on top of the list. I used to think Bloodborne was the most difficult, until I played Elden Ring.

Dark Souls 3 is definitely on top of the list when I'm thinking about games that are very difficult to play. Even with playing the previous releases on the franchise, Dark Souls 3 is a very punishment game to play. Elden Ring would be the very one on top of the list. I used to think Bloodborne was the most difficult, until I played Elden Ring.
Unfortunately I have not played Elden ring although friends of mine have told me that it is quite difficult, in fact I do not know why I have not bought it yet, since I am a lover of role-playing and fantasy games in general, I guess sooner or later I will get a copy of the video game and I will see how difficult it is to complete.

Unfortunately I have not played Elden ring although friends of mine have told me that it is quite difficult, in fact I do not know why I have not bought it yet, since I am a lover of role-playing and fantasy games in general, I guess sooner or later I will get a copy of the video game and I will see how difficult it is to complete.

Well, with your experience in playing Dark Souls 3, I believe that you can cope with playing Elden Ring. They were developed by the same company, so you're bound to see some of the same signatures used in both games. Approach the game same way that you did with playing Dark Souls 3 and you will do well playing it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back