What's new

TOP 3 METHODS FOR EARNING MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
swagbucks is actually a very good platform for anyone that really wants to make money online. The major problem with the website is that it is only restricted to some countries.
swagbucks is actually a very good platform for anyone that really wants to make money online. The major problem with the website is that it is only restricted to some countries.
Swagbucks remain one of the best and oldest money making websites on the internet but it favoured people who are in the tier-1 countries more, basically because you can only earn reasonable amount of money on this platform if you could answer paid surveys, which is not going to work for those living in the tier-3 countries.

Swagbucks remain one of the best and oldest money making websites on the internet but it favoured people who are in the tier-1 countries more, basically because you can only earn reasonable amount of money on this platform if you could answer paid surveys, which is not going to work for those living in the tier-3 countries.
That is very true. I have been hearing of the platform for so many years and I even signed up an account but I was not able to make anything tangible because most of the reasonable offers are online surveys.

That is very true. I have been hearing of the platform for so many years and I even signed up an account but I was not able to make anything tangible because most of the reasonable offers are online surveys.
You cannot make substantial amount of money on swagbucks without answering paid surveys or solving offers. These are the two ways at which you can accumulate an amount reasonable.

I'm not familiar with Ibotta. I don't know much about Swagbuck, but based on what I've heard, it's one of the legitimate platforms that lots of people have been using to make money. However, I don't know why it caters less to Africans.

You cannot make substantial amount of money on swagbucks without answering paid surveys or solving offers. These are the two ways at which you can accumulate an amount reasonable.
Probably, that is the reason why it is only recommended for people who live in top-tier countries. they will have the opportunity to partake in online surveys to make reasonable money.

Probably, that is the reason why it is only recommended for people who live in top-tier countries. they will have the opportunity to partake in online surveys to make reasonable money.
Taking online surveys is probably an easiest way to make money for those living in the tier-1 countries. opposite is the case for those that are living in tier 3 countries and that is why if you're living in such region, there's really no need for you to waste your time on survey sites.

Taking online surveys is probably an easiest way to make money for those living in the tier-1 countries. opposite is the case for those that are living in tier 3 countries and that is why if you're living in such region, there's really no need for you to waste your time on survey sites.
Definitely, one good thing about taking online surveys for people in top-tier countries is that it does not require any skill. You just have to sign up and do the necessary verification and start taking surveys when available.

swagbucks has limited offer for people in my country, i have tried to earn on there platform and you can never make any descent income from there platform, because the payments are very low and not worth your time.

Personally I think there are various methods to earned online and it's not limited to these verybones mentioned. It sometimes depends on your understanding and what you want. strategies can be made at anytime.

swagbucks has limited offer for people in my country, i have tried to earn on there platform and you can never make any descent income from there platform, because the payments are very low and not worth your time.
swagbucks is not recommended for people who are in tier 2 or tier 3 countries. The reason is because you may not be able to make anything reasonable for yourself on the platform. It is only favorable to those in tier 1 countries.

swagbucks is not recommended for people who are in tier 2 or tier 3 countries. The reason is because you may not be able to make anything reasonable for yourself on the platform. It is only favorable to those in tier 1 countries.
The majority of income you can generate on Swagbucks is through completing surveys which are available regularly depending on the country you live in . It is important to note that there are very few surveys available in developing countries

People make money in various ways some of the way which someone can make money when you get started online is through blogging and also through network marketing.

I beleive that you can even create a source of money for yourself online like starting your own ptc website

This post is really very informative and u hope it works for those who will give bit a trial but for the last one which is Swagbucks, am guessing it's a survey site. Those who don't reside in the too tier regions shouldn't bother about it.

There are so many ways of which you can be able to make money online but first I will want you to understand that you should first of all know the things that you can do and the things that can easily fit you money.

There are so many ways of which you can be able to make money online but first I will want you to understand that you should first of all know the things that you can do and the things that can easily fit you money.
The first step towards making something reasonable of the internet is having the necessary interest and skill. After interest you need to acquire proper knowledge about the business venture to succeed.

I'm not the lover of all the 3 apps listed. I have not tried the first but from the write up, I have already concluded that they are not website I can give a trial. For swagbucks, I have tried the website before and it doesn't worth anybody time.

I'm not the lover of all the 3 apps listed. I have not tried the first but from the write up, I have already concluded that they are not website I can give a trial. For swagbucks, I have tried the website before and it doesn't worth anybody time.
swagbucks can only be reasonable for you if you live in a top-tier country. If not too you may actually be wasting your time on the platform because it is not supported in some countries.

1. Ibotta​

Ibotta is another app that allows you to get cashback for items you buy anyway. I LOVE this app.
Here’s How It Works:
  • Download the Ibotta App and before you shop, add offers on products you normally purchase anyway.
  • Buy the products you selected at any participating store. Don’t forget your receipt!
  • Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!

2. Acorns​

Acorns is a neat money earning app to get you to start micro-investing. It rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference on your behalf.

For example, if you buy a coffee for $1.75, Acorns will round it up to $2.00 and automatically invest $.25 in “smart portfolios”.

5. Swagbucks​

Swagbucks is another app for earning money that will pay you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, refer friends and test products. This app won’t make you rich but it’s an easy way to make some extra money.
Swagbucks earn me very little of cash I don't know why I guess it's because of my location I heard that many people make kinda good ammounts there wich is nice to hear

Swagbucks earn me very little of cash I don't know why I guess it's because of my location I heard that many people make kinda good ammounts there wich is nice to hear
Don't bother making money from swagbucks if you are not from a top-tier country like the United States or United kingdom. You will end up losing a lot of your time.

No, I have never left a job I had offline to work online, and I don't think I ever will.
I don't earn enough money online to qualify as having.
I began a few months ago.
I let them know it was simpler and could raise their pay, and I also urged them to do it.
I advise individuals to anticipate making money from the things they are enthusiastic about.
Your time commitment to your areas of interest will depend on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back