What's new

TOP 2 METHODS FOR EARNING MONEY

chaitanyakrishna

Aug 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

1. Rakuten​

Rakuten is one of my favorite online best earning apps because you get cash back for things you’re going to buy anyway, as long as you do it through their app. How? Stores pay Rakuten a commission for sending customers to their store. Rakuten splits that commission with you, so you both win.

2. Dosh​

Dosh is a must-have cash back app, I absolutely LOVE it. It’s all passive income since all you need to do is link your credit/debit card and it will automatically give you cash back when you shop, eat, travel, and more at participating local and national merchants.

Rakuten is like an intermediary between the seller and the customers , they brings the customer close to the doors of the sellar and get paid for their services ,

Well, cashback apps are good way of making money online. But, it's not easy make big money from them. The only cashback app I used is to buy airtime and data. Whenever I buy, they will give certain percentage as cashback.

Well, cashback apps are good way of making money online. But, it's not easy make big money from them. The only cashback app I used is to buy airtime and data. Whenever I buy, they will give certain percentage as cashback.
I don't really use this kinds of applications, because I consider them as a waste of time, you won't really earn a considerable amount on those kinds of site's.

Actually these are quite interesting but I also believe there are also some better ways to which you can make money online either through forums etc not necessarily from app because alot of people have been scammed through that.

I don't really use this kinds of applications, because I consider them as a waste of time, you won't really earn a considerable amount on those kinds of site's.
Yeah, actually any ways of earning that deals with only apps, I don't usually take them serious because I was scammed a lot through such means and many other ways too.

I am happy that a lot of companies are now willing to share their revenue is people. I believe that in situations like this people need to understand that it is a win-win for everybody.

Yeah, actually any ways of earning that deals with only apps, I don't usually take them serious because I was scammed a lot through such means and many other ways too.
That's exactly the Point, I have never been scammed with this kind of method but I don't trust any app that will require you to invest money before you can earn.

Rakuten is like an intermediary between the seller and the customers , they brings the customer close to the doors of the sellar and get paid for their services ,
Thank you for the clarification because I was even thinking it was a website where you can go and complete some tasks then you are going to be rewarded based on what you do.

They are not easy ways to make money at all.

Also consider the fact that most of them are already crowded with lots of people trying to make money, and it's not going to be easy at all.

I never heard what about the platform's you mention , however if I am interested to earn with those platform then I have to check out reviews on internet to understand the level of their legitimacy.

Frankly speaking I have never tried any of the sites outlined above. I oftenly see them on social media platforms but really never been bothered to check them out on how they work and probably what could be their pay rates.

The only advice I can give to you if you are looking for a way to earn a tangible amount of money online, you need to have skills, this the first thing you need to have.

Forum posting, trading cryptocurrencies or foreign exchange market

These two have proven to be the most successful ways of making money right now in our current world.

Forum posting, trading cryptocurrencies or foreign exchange market

These two have proven to be the most successful ways of making money right now in our current world.
Working on forum sites online by posting and replying on thread or by also creating your own thread is a good way of making money online and also doing crypto currency exchange .

Actually they are good method for making money online even though I have not used any of them but I believe Rakuten is more like a mediator between a buyer and a seller.

1. Rakuten​

Rakuten is one of my favorite online best earning apps because you get cash back for things you’re going to buy anyway, as long as you do it through their app. How? Stores pay Rakuten a commission for sending customers to their store. Rakuten splits that commission with you, so you both win.

2. Dosh​

Dosh is a must-have cash back app, I absolutely LOVE it. It’s all passive income since all you need to do is link your credit/debit card and it will automatically give you cash back when you shop, eat, travel, and more at participating local and national merchants.
These are two sites which have given me more options to make money online . I will do my own research and find out how I can take advantage of these platforms to earn other sources of income.

making money online is sweet But, it's not easy make big money from them. The only cashback app I used is to buy airtime and data. Whenever I buy, they will give certain percentage as cashback.
You can give it a shot.

If you are working online the best advice I can give is for you to work hard, if you are a lazy type there's no way you can get the best results you want, you have to take everything you do serious.

If you are working online the best advice I can give is for you to work hard, if you are a lazy type there's no way you can get the best results you want, you have to take everything you do serious.
it is not even possible for you to make a reasonable amount of money online if you are lazy. You need to put in a lot of work to be successful and make something reasonable.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back