What's new

Tips to start selling on Amazon

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
There's competition everywhere most especially if you are planning to be selling on other people's site because there's already more than five to ten people already selling what you want to be selling .

The last time I tried to do affiliate marketing sales via amazon I wasn't successful to me, through their Mturk platform. I believe it mainly works for those that resides in the U.S. if you're a citizen from U.S you can easily secure that amzon Mturk affiliate marketing.

One of the greatest ways to advertise on amazon is to promote your products on your blog and make sure that you receive a huge amount of traffic in the first place.

One of the greatest ways to advertise on amazon is to promote your products on your blog and make sure that you receive a huge amount of traffic in the first place.
That also work as well , but most people don't like using the affiliate marketing of Amazon for this purpose but we mostly prefer to use clickbank as it is more profitable.
Clickbank seems to be the most profitable affiliate platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back