What's new

Tips to become a successful business manager

The are some very thoughtful and very true in points of how to be a good business manager. Also , to be a good one, you will have to make your employees to grow in work place.

A good manager must have the ability to control and lead people. He must set examples for order employees to follow and make the business to be organised.

Well said, with nice points too. It's important for a manager to always set the tone and lead by example always, a good manager should be the change he wishes to see in his surbodinates

Well said, with nice points too. It's important for a manager to always set the tone and lead by example always, a good manager should be the change he wishes to see in his surbodinates
There is the difference between a leader and a boss. A boss will alwyas try to order you, where as a leader will help in each step, leader will always take all the other employees along with him.

They are definitely lots of tips I'm becoming a successful business holder .They are lots of reviews from people and this reviews already said everything about the tips you need .

There is the difference between a leader and a boss. A boss will alwyas try to order you, where as a leader will help in each step, leader will always take all the other employees along with him.
Definitely, a leader is different from a boss, a boss would indeed try to order their surbodinates around whereas a leader leads by example, taking them along

The aforementioned tips are very useful tips that can help any business manager become successful in his area of endeavour. Moreover, a business manager should take time to undergo courses meant for business management

Here are some tips you might need to become a good business manager.
1. A good manager set a positive example and know how to use his strength to encourage their team succeed.
2. Work alongside your employees, coach,team members and create an inclusive work environment
3. Communicate your goals, expectations and feedbacks
Contribute please
Yes for me all the points that you mention are logic especially I like this last one about commication , I don't think that a manager could succeed without it .

The day my business school taught me the first lesson about the importance of teamwork as a student marketing management and to this day I lead a team of marketing professionals posted in various countries I believe in a single mantra. Share your knowledge, never hesitate to take something worth even from your juniors, and never try to be smarter than you are. There is one more point that might help, you always learn by listening to your team and customers so listen as much as you can before opening your mouth.

A successful business manager is one that's free from various form of bias towards his/her employee. A successful business manager is one that is flexible and open to new ideas and concept got the growth of the business.

A successful business manager is one that's free from various form of bias towards his/her employee. A successful business manager is one that is flexible and open to new ideas and concept got the growth of the business.
1 tips for you to become a successful business manager is to always be passionate and consistent about what you do with these you'll be able to be a good and a successful manager

1. A good manager set a positive example and know how to use his strength to encourage their team succeed.
2. Work alongside your employees, coach,team members and create an inclusive work environment
Contribute please
The roles of a manager are all spelt in Management Theory by Henry Fayol, you have to be able to lead, direct, organize, control, etc. Doing all these successfully means you're a good and successful manager. Simple.

The roles of a manager are all spelt in Management Theory by Henry Fayol, you have to be able to lead, direct, organize, control, etc. Doing all these successfully means you're a good and successful manager. Simple.
One of the tips to become a successful business manager is always be consistent in what you are doing and also have good morals and leadership role with this you can be able to manage any firm

Contribute please
I love this thread from the way it has been discussed. one has to make sure that he serves as perfect example of what he wants in other people, especially as a business owner, the employees look up to you to model their own attitudes towards the work

Ability to make decisions under pressure, ability to manage resources both human and man made materials., Ability to control and lead and also lead by example.

You can become a successful manager only when you love to hand around with people. You can become successful only when you are expressive and communicative.

Becoming a manager of a business is not an easy feat. anyone who is the manager of any business must understand the feelings and of course know how to be friendly with the workers in order for the business to move forward. He should also instill discipline in all the employees.

Becoming a manager of a business is not an easy feat. anyone who is the manager of any business must understand the feelings and of course know how to be friendly with the workers in order for the business to move forward. He should also instill discipline in all the employees.
Being friendly is different from being civil. In my experience as operations manager I have met abusive staff that would think you are on the level with them when you are friendly. What I do is to lord it over to everyone that work has to be done. I can be friendly outside of the office but inside with the work I am the manager.

A good manager understand what success is all about , they have the biggest passion for that business to achieve the greatest success,a situation in which a manager does not have the zeel and serious passion to move the business to a satisfactory position is not the best.

A good manager understand what success is all about , they have the biggest passion for that business to achieve the greatest success,a situation in which a manager does not have the zeel and serious passion to move the business to a satisfactory position is not the best.
If you want to become a successful manager and you must have a good leadership skill and play a leadership role you must also be able to utilise organise and manage resources.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back