Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
Patreon allows creative people to make a living online. Basically, the success stories with it, seem to have a huge YouTube following. Well, I suppose other social media would be good to feed into Patreon too, but I haven't heard of any examples.

What do you think would be some winning strategies for the platform? Well, as with any business, the customer needs to feel they are getting a deal.

I think that one of the best strategies to win on Patreon is to have previously built a reputation on another platform and have loyal followers, for example having created a good community on Youtube previously, the people I have seen who succeed more on Patreon are Youtubers or Ex-YouTubers, also Patreon seems to have much less censorship so you can upload content more openly than on Youtube, I see a lot of freelance journalists using Patreon and making a living there.

I have not used Patreon to generate income. However, based on my knowledge and observation, I believe you can earn through Patreon only when you are able to build loyal followers and subscribers. People will use Patreon to pay for subscriptions or donation only when they care for you as a content creator.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back