Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There are rumors going around that the US is attempting to ban the popular app, tiktok. The main reason I hear is that they are worried our data is in breach being the company is from China. I think that's messed up to think, as pretty much every app, site you visit tracks your data. Every site that collects cookies on you, will advertise to you. I see no difference with Tiktok compared to US apps. All are the same to me.

What do you guys think? Should it be banned in the US and other places? Are you good with the ban or mad?

Also read about this news here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/where-tiktok-users-may-go-if-the-app-gets-banned/ar-AA192GsU

In most of the countries the ban has been lifted after assurance given by Tiktok to improve its content moderation policies.

I knew from onset that the government of the United States of America will never back anything that came from China. The State department always feel that China will use TikTok to spy in America but isn't USA doing the same thing in other countries? Well, it's nothing that I'm going to be worried about because I can use TikTok very well in my country.

One of the reasons why there are discussions about banning tiktok in the US and else where is because of their data policy. It is said that Tiktok provides users data to the Chinese government. If that is true, I think Tiktok should be banned. However, it is also true that social sites have sold user data to private companies (Facebook did)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back