Things you can do to get referrals.

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
In online jobs, referrals are indispensable to get passive profits. But some people still have trouble getting it. Here's what you might try to get it.

1. Post the site on the forum and include proof of payment. Use interesting words to invite forum members to join.
2. Sharing proof of payment in social media groups (facebook, whatsapp, instagram, youtube, etc. This is the way I usually do. Sharing proof of payment from the site or application will make group members ask us for information.
3. Create assignments on the GPT site. This costs money. But the success rate is very high. We can add multiple tasks to get more benefits.
4. Advertise on PTC sites. Look for well-known PTC sites. It will increase the success of getting multiple referrals.
5. Offline. Give information to friends that you can make money online. It will get them interested.

Maybe there are many ways that can be done. Add if you have suggestions.

Yes,those are the best ways on how you can get referrals especially by posting a proof about the becausr it is very hard to convince someone without evidence ...those steps are just very nice and makes it easy for you to get more referrals
That is a very important point. Without proof of payment all your explanations will be in vain. I mean nobody's interested in joining.
It's a great idea for people who don't have much time for referrals..keep it up
Yes. But of course it also takes a little effort.

I have made the respective publications, something is missing, because the references do not arrive, it must be for lack of evidence as you say.

Your tips are so on point. The very important thing is to let them see the evidence, it helps to make decisions faster.

I have made the respective publications, something is missing, because the references do not arrive, it must be for lack of evidence as you say.
Proof of payment is very important as an attraction and to prove that the site or application you are playing is legit.
I make use of 1,2& 4...don’t really understand 3 if you can explain better
Thanks for this information it’s helpful
It's like picoworkers GPT site. You can send assignments that will be done by other people.
Your tips are so on point. The very important thing is to let them see the evidence, it helps to make decisions faster.
That's an important point that can't be ignored.

El comprobante de pago es muy importante como atracción y para demostrar que el sitio o la aplicación que está jugando es legítimo.

Es como el sitio GPT de picoworkers. Puede enviar asignaciones que serán realizadas por otras personas.

Ese es un punto importante que no se puede ignorar.
If you are right, I went to the places where I published and attached the proof of payment, thanks for your guidance

Telegram is also a pretty good method to gain some referrals because there are tons of groups there and it's easy to just share your referral link. The only problem is you kind of need to spam and then wait for people that are interested to contact you and ask you for more information,so it's not really the best method but it works good enough

If you are right, I went to the places where I published and attached the proof of payment, thanks for your guidance
Yes. Proof of payment is still a very important point to get referrals. Add it to your posts on social media and see how people respond.
Telegram is also a pretty good method to gain some referrals because there are tons of groups there and it's easy to just share your referral link. The only problem is you kind of need to spam and then wait for people that are interested to contact you and ask you for more information,so it's not really the best method but it works good enough
I think telegram is still on the social media apk. So that is also included in point number two.

Telegram también es un método bastante bueno para obtener algunas referencias porque hay toneladas de grupos allí y es fácil simplemente compartir su enlace de referencia. El único problema es que necesitas enviar spam y luego esperar a que las personas interesadas se comuniquen contigo y te pidan más información, por lo que no es realmente el mejor método, pero funciona lo suficientemente bien.
It is true telegram, I use it very little, but it is a good option, I missed that one, I am going to send it.

Sharing of payment proof to get referrals is still the best method of getting to get refferal because people tends to believe more cash out proof that mere telling them to register

Sharing of payment proof to get referrals is still the best method of getting to get refferal because people tends to believe more cash out proof that mere telling them to register
There is still another best way besides proof of payment. Namely a trusted application developer. If a famous developer makes the latest application. Users who get paid for the previous application will be interested in the new application from the developer that you share with them (if you know earlier).

Point No 4 is odd.
Now who will seriously take on PTC site? Now time has changed, it is time of writing/posting, so advertising on websites with SEO words is better.

Point No 4 is odd.
Now who will seriously take on PTC site? Now time has changed, it is time of writing/posting, so advertising on websites with SEO words is better.
PTC are still a good way of getting referrals. Because who are the people that spend time on PTC? Usually the begginers that look to earn money online. So if you have a nice advertisement there you could attract quite a lot of referrals

PTC are still a good way of getting referrals. Because who are the people that spend time on PTC? Usually the begginers that look to earn money online. So if you have a nice advertisement there you could attract quite a lot of referrals
Agree at this point, beginners mostly start with PTC. However all my ads advertised in PTC for writing website gained me no referral, so I have opposite experience with it.

If the site is paying for sign up , you can use referral for referral system. I made 50 referrals for month doing ref4ref.

I think these are great ideas that could help you get refferal ,but advertising on ptc sites are most times risky because most times those traffic are bots

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back