What's new

They're making another Saw movie, do they need another?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any fans of the Saw franchise? I liked the first movie for the most part, but didn't care for the majority of the other films, even the newer films. They just announced another Saw movie, this time looking to be a prequel I think. You can check out the trailer below.

Are there any fans of the Saw franchise? I liked the first movie for the most part, but didn't care for the majority of the other films, even the newer films. They just announced another Saw movie, this time looking to be a prequel I think. You can check out the trailer below.

Well, I've only seen a couple of Saw movies if I'm honest, and I'm not a fan of the saga, but if they are going to release it, it's because it continues to have success and fans around the world, surely they have done market studies that have confirmed this and that's why they release more movies of the saga, let's look only at the case of Fast and Furious, movies do not stop coming out and people continue to go en masse to see it at the cinema, or the case of Final fantasy in video games, with many deliveries and diehard fans around the world.

I can't recall if it's either Saw or Scream which a new one always comes out each halloween. It should be Saw because it's now in its 10th chapter while Scream is getting it's 7th chapter.

They have taken it too far because the horror plot doesn't depict what it used to like what they did in the first few chapters. They need to rest the franchise.

I watched Saw until the 6th installment, then I stopped watching the movies. I did not realize they have already come up with the tenth part. In the beginning I really liked the movie, it was thrilling, however, they started getting very repetative, and also started showing extreme scenes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back