What's new

Their is another coin that is equivalent in price with Bitcoin

Bitcoin has never been surpassed and would probably not be surpassed by any cryptocurrency.
This could be due to its popularity .

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
I don't think there any other coin that has the same value like bitcoin,the other coin are known as alt coin meaning they are an alternative to bitcoin,it is not yet possible for any coin to come close to bitcoin.

Wow this for the eye opener I have never knew about this wrapped coin till now. This post is very interesting about this fact. But I do not have an answer of this question.
This is rediculous ,why did they create this.. But is that coin also belongs to crypto currency.

Could there be any coin that would have same price with Bitcoin?! My answer is no because according to article I read concerning crypto currency so Bitcoin's price control's other's coins' price.

I don't think there any other coin that has the same value like bitcoin,the other coin are known as alt coin meaning they are an alternative to bitcoin,it is not yet possible for any coin to come close to bitcoin.
Being an alternative cryptocurrency doesn't mean that it cannot reach the price of bitcoins. The only thing is that this may definitely take ages for any most potential cryptocurrency to reach the price of Bitcoin.

Being an alternative cryptocurrency doesn't mean that it cannot reach the price of bitcoins. The only thing is that this may definitely take ages for any most potential cryptocurrency to reach the price of Bitcoin.
But from what the trading indices and market activities of some of these coin it will not be that easy for any other coin to match the value of bitcoin.lots of investor really have confidence on bitcoin and have it has gain credibility overtime.

But from what the trading indices and market activities of some of these coin it will not be that easy for any other coin to match the value of bitcoin.lots of investor really have confidence on bitcoin and have it has gain credibility overtime.
The reason why it might even be much more difficult for other cryptocurrency to match the price of Bitcoin is because of their circulating supply. This plays a very important role too

Could there be any coin that would have same price with Bitcoin?! My answer is no because according to article I read concerning crypto currency so Bitcoin's price control's other's coins' price.
The wrap bitcoins is the cryptocurrency I am talking about , you can carry out your own personal research to confirm this. Although this isn't a popular cryptocurrency but almost the same like bitcoins

The wrap bitcoins is the cryptocurrency I am talking about , you can carry out your own personal research to confirm this. Although this isn't a popular cryptocurrency but almost the same like bitcoins
Oh okay. I just understand and would carry out further research regarding this. Well many things attached to crypto currency so one needs to more and more article to get all it is about.

Oh okay. I just understand and would carry out further research regarding this. Well many things attached to crypto currency so one needs to more and more article to get all it is about.
The crypto space seems really complex and require a lot of research from investors to be able to know what most of the cryptocurrency projects out there is all about. Have you even carried out a research before related to your favourite cryptocurrency ?

Did you notice that, their is a similar coin of Bitcoin. It follows the market price of Bitcoin, which is peaked at $32k per token. If Bitcoin price rises it follows and rise, when the price of Bitcoin drops down, the coin drops down as well. The name of the coin is Wrapped Bitcoin. I believed you know about this coin, i don't know why the coin is built to work hand in hand with Bitcoin.

Do you think Wrapped Bitcoin and Bitcoin operate on same blockchain?? Or it is created as a makeshift to Bitcoin?? I need your answer on this one!!
Well, this must be the first time I've heard of a coin with a similar value to Bitcoin. I used to think that the latter was the only coin with such as a significant value, but I guess I was ill-informed.

They are:
  • Ether (Ethereum): The most popular Bitcoin alternative.
  • USDC (USD Coin): The leading stablecoin.
  • BNB (Binance Coin): Bitcoin alternative with the most utility.
  • USDT (Tether): The most popular stablecoin.
  • SOL (Solana): Fastest Bitcoin alternative.
  • XMR (Monero): Most private Bitcoin alternative

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back