Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.8400USD
Biznotes
I like it and have used it for a hosting forum. What do you think its appeal might be? What does xyz mean? I guess it could mean any choice out of many. Is there more meanings?

I was once using a dot xyz domain for a forum, I still have a blog using dot xyz extension. I discovered this domain when google registered their Alphabet company using this extension. I think these domains are cool but it is sad that a lot of people associate these domains with spam and scam.

I have seen some sites that have used the .xyz domain extension but it has never been an extension I have used myself for a domain.

I was once using a dot xyz domain for a forum, I still have a blog using dot xyz extension. I discovered this domain when google registered their Alphabet company using this extension. I think these domains are cool but it is sad that a lot of people associate these domains with spam and scam.
Yes, these domain extensions do seem to be associated with spam and it is a shame as most of the time, the sites that have this domain extension have a lot of good content and are worth checking out. Unfortunately, I feel because some have used it for spamming purposes, that is why it's got the reputation it has.

I was curious though as to whether there was any meaning behind the domain extension so I did a quick Google search and found this

The domain name came about both because the three letters are the last in the Latin script alphabet, and to refer to people from Generations X, Y, and Z.

Source: Wikipedia

xyz domain name into limelight when Google registered a domain with xyz extension of its mother company Alphabet. The domains were primarily offered for under a dollar in the initial days, so a lot of people bought them started using for spam and scam.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back