What's new

The two estate surveyor and valuer do the valuation of the same property,can they derive to the same answer?

Robrown83

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Valuation is the part of the function of estate surveyor and valuer apart from estate management. Valuation is the act of determining the value or worth of a property as it is. I have never seen where two more estate surveyor and valuer did valuation of property and derive the same answer. Have you seen?

Estate valuation Ives an approximate value not a precise value. There’s a high chances of deriving a close ranged answer but there’s little or no chance of getting the same answer. In conclusion, I haven’t seen that kind of scenario

As you should know, the topographer is in charge of evaluating the land for its benefits and risk, the opposite is the case of the expert, whose evaluation is determined by the property and its general conditions. For this reason they will not have the same answer. In my country there is a guide for measures and conditions of properties emanating from government entities to get the price of this.

In the credit department of our bank, there is a saying that an property value assessor has his own estimates. That means if you have 10 assessors doing the evaluation on 1 property all at the same time they will be similar only on the land value because it is based on the size and on the guiding rate of the market value. But with the house it is quite impossible for an assessor to have the same valuation of the property with another assessor.

Surveyor and the valuer on the same page, that's how I see it, well I think a valuer is likely to get the right and accurate price of that particular property, becouse that is his area of expertise, but a surveyor has nothing to do with the prices.

It is possible for estate surveyor and valuer to drive to the same answer but I have never experienced that before. A valuer can get the accurate price of a property

Real estate surveyor and valuer can be drive to the same meaning because as of you or is also seen as a valuer this is because they help to give analysis on the best place and location where the building can be situated and with this it helps in value in that property.

No I haven't. Their answer might be similar, but hardly would they be the same. They must be a different between them. Even one can bring different answers on two different locations.

No I haven't. Their answer might be similar, but hardly would they be the same. They must be a different between them. Even one can bring different answers on two different locations.
Yes that is true you might the similar but having would they be the same there must be difference between them and not the answer is two locations as you have rightly said

Valuation Is not the work of a surveyor in the real estate business. The valuer is the legit person to tell you what your property is worth and it's just the surveyor to help you measure the length of your land that's all

Two persons valuation estimate would most likely have slight differences because it there are different methods and means by which each individual gets estimate

They will get significant estimates probably within the same ratio but definitely not the same because there are probably going to adopt different valuation formulas.

Estate surveyor and valuers are to determine the value of a property at that particular time. Two different estate valuers are not likely to get the same result when they value the same property since they'll have to approximate and estimate different variables,but it is expected that it will be close.

I'm not sure they'll get the same results because apart from the fact they're humans, the two might not use same indices or even there might be little errors due to human differences. No two humans can think alike really.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back