What's new

The things you do when you don't play.

deotnicham

Sep 28, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you usually do when you have free time and wanted to have a rest from gaming?

I'd prefer to watch K-Dramas. I usually watch in my laptop and mobile phone. My watching time is only at night up until dawn. That's only my free time because I have to work from noon to late night. So I always look forward to watch my favorite series and variety shows. It's only my stress-reliever and me time of the day. I also do watch different videos on YouTube mostly related to K-Pop music, such as MVs of my favorite groups and their live performance. I am also a reader of fiction books and Manga/Manhwa if you're familiar with it.

It depends on what I've already done on that day. Sometimes, I'll probably just go on a few forums or visit a few survey sites to see if I can make some money from them. If I've already done that, then I'll probably just go on my phone and watch some TV shows on Netflix.

I don't play at all and spend most time with company also keeping blogs active. I am presently looking to build a great audience blog and it is on the way to accomplish for my lifetime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back