The scariest sound!

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What can be described as the scariest sound?

For me it's the sound of a tornado and the thought that I could lose everything in an instant.

I've also had military aircraft fly overhead and that's scary if they're circling around. I don't live in the same state as the President of the US, but when he's in his home state, the no fly zone is HUGE. When aircraft enter that zone, the military is scrambled to get them out of it.

For me, one of the scariest sound that do make me leap a bit is heavy thunderstorm. Thunderstorms that is normally with lightening is always freaky scary. 👽😱😱 .

Whenever you see that scary purple lightening strikes first, dude something huge is coming . . . wait for it 🏃🏃🏃

The scariest thing I've ever heard is a shooting, I heard a few when I lived near a conflict zone when I was little, the gunshots sounded very loud and it seemed like they were very close, that made my blood run cold, imagine being so close to the gunshots.

When you listen to the kind of bombing that have been going on in Palestine over the last couple of weeks and the kind of bombing that have taken place in Ukraine during the time Russia invaded Ukraine, you are definitely going to know that that is one of the scariest sound anyone can ever think of hearing.

Pray in your life to never be where an earthquake occurs. It's one of worst sound if not the worst sound in the world. I have nothing to explain it with because it's a horrorful sound. It's like the sound of dead which bury people alive with it when it happens in high magnitude.

The scariest thing I've ever heard is a shooting, I heard a few when I lived near a conflict zone when I was little, the gunshots sounded very loud and it seemed like they were very close, that made my blood run cold, imagine being so close to the gunshots.

I have been very close to a gunshot, in fact I have been very close to someone that was shot right dead beside me. It was when I was in the university, there was a cult war that was going on. One of the cult member was traced and located in my department. He was right beside me when he was shot and he died instantly. My spirit left my body that day. I was in shock for 5 days.

I have been very close to a gunshot, in fact I have been very close to someone that was shot right dead beside me. It was when I was in the university, there was a cult war that was going on. One of the cult member was traced and located in my department. He was right beside me when he was shot and he died instantly. My spirit left my body that day. I was in shock for 5 days.
What a scary story, was him a roommate of yours or just an acquaintance? Seeing a person shot dead in front of your eyes has to be terrifying, luckily you got out of there unscathed and nothing happened to you, a stray bullet in one of those moments can cost you your life being innocent.

What a scary story, was him a roommate of yours or just an acquaintance? Seeing a person shot dead in front of your eyes has to be terrifying, luckily you got out of there unscathed and nothing happened to you, a stray bullet in one of those moments can cost you your life being innocent.

I don't even have any knowledge about who the guy that was shot dead is. He was just in front of my department gisting with another girl if I remember correctly. People were speculating that it was the girl that set him up for him to be found in that spot. There was no way to confirm this speculation but the end of the matter was that he was shot dead right on point.

Cult and gang related activities shouldn't be in school. I don't understand why students will leave the education they were sent by their parents to study and join gangs? Many of them were killed and some butchered in my school.

I find the sounds of bombs very scary. Our country went into a bloody conflict for ten years, the insurgents and the army fought a deadly battle, and over 17 thousand people died. During that time bomb blasts were very common and the thoughts still haunts me.

I find the sounds of bombs very scary. Our country went into a bloody conflict for ten years, the insurgents and the army fought a deadly battle, and over 17 thousand people died. During that time bomb blasts were very common and the thoughts still haunts me.

There is no good in war. It only comes with destruction of lives and properties. Those who are affected by it will never be the same again because they are going to be traumatized for the rest of their lives. I can remember when my country fought a civil war, thousands of people died and billions of worth of properties was destroyed.

It's a bit strange for me, but the scariest sound for me is the signal of a large liner, and when I heard it a couple of times, and it was in my childhood, it was very scary for me, and now I feel the same way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back