Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is New Yorker?

The New Yorker is a commercial magazine which has big community of international fans.
This magazine pays it's members to write short stories about different matters of life.

How much do it earn?

They didn't mentioned on their site about the salary. So if you are interested to work then you can send them mail regarding this point.

💥 This site is not good for those writers who want to get withdraw soon. Because they mentioned on their site that it may take 6 months to hear back from them .

💥This site is best for those who wants to show their work to the world.

How to join?
Check details here
newyorker.com/about/contact?verso=true

Your review concerning the New Yorker site is quite understandable. At least I understand what they do now by your little explanation. My only problem is the fact that they won't pay until after 6months. That's too long. Anyway, I'm sure their are people who wouldn't mind.

Writing for The New Yorker is my dream that I have been burnishing since 2003, that's when I began writing stories. In fact a lot of writers dream about publishing on this prestigious magzine. I will continue to develop my skills so that I will be published on the new yorker some day.

This is not a job for someone that needs money, it's strictly for people that just want to write and give to a website to publish without expecting to earn anything from it.

Come to think of it, why will a site take 6 months to get back to a writer that submitted his/her work to them? Is it not possible to just review the article if it didn't meet up to the needed standard you drop it and notify the sender within a week instead of waiting that long? Anyway I believe they have their reasons.

If that is the case then consider it as a waits of time, you better go look for others ways of getting some money for your self, bizdustry can pay you more than this thing your seeing here, so made due with what you really have ok? That's my contribution.

This is not a job for someone that needs money, it's strictly for people that just want to write and give to a website to publish without expecting to earn anything from it.

Come to think of it, why will a site take 6 months to get back to a writer that submitted his/her work to them? Is it not possible to just review the article if it didn't meet up to the needed standard you drop it and notify the sender within a week instead of waiting that long? Anyway I believe they have their reasons.
I think it takes that long (6 months) since they will be receiving many articles, and they probably have limited manpower to actually go through the articles.

But at most one month should be the limit, as this will discourage writers.

I would never imagine to submit my work on a prestigious magazine like New Yorker. I have read stories on New Yorker. This magazine is reserved for professional writers and popular writers. I don't think they accept unsolicited manuscript.

Hmmm interesting, actually not everybody will want to engage in stuff that the don't know how feasible their earnings from such platforms are going to be like,on this one,I'll pass but it would be educative though.

That's not true. This is a literary magazine where high quality writings are published and the writers are paid the best rate in the market. They take a lot of time to respond because they receive a lot of submission.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back