The new WOZX

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Seeing this new coin launched some few weeks ago by the co founder of the apple industry.

The coin when launched was at $2.3, just few days after the coin dropped to $1.6 and has been holding firm.

This new coin got me thinking, could it rise upto bitcoin standard or will it just be like other coins it met in the crypto world.

This new coin is already showing some indication that it will actually be a big flop because how can a new coin that was just launch reduced in value just within a week of it's lunch? I wouldn't invest in a coin like this WOZX.

I am not interested in any coin that is not listed in major exchanges. Listing on exchanges means the coin is legit in some way. The coins that are not listed in exchanges are risky investment

The only coin I have invested in thus far has been DOGE and I have my regrets.

I think coins are great for people looking to make small investments but more of them end up flopping so they come with a bigger risk vs established crypto.

I doubt this new coin would be able to rise up to bitcoin standard. Let's watch and see though, anything is possible in the crypto currency world and we can never tell what will happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back