What's new

The Last website from which you Got paid?

Can you share which wallet you are using to receive the LTC payment and whether you are withdrawing the amount to your bank account or using it for exchanges?
I am using it for exchanges only because I am not aware of how to get paid to the bank without paying the higher tax and for wallet I have installed Trust wallet.

I am using it for exchanges only because I am not aware of how to get paid to the bank without paying the higher tax and for wallet I have installed Trust wallet.

I will also have to think about how to get the withdrawal from here as they don't pay through PayPal.

I just got paid from Adbtc.top for 505 Satoshi and am only 10 Satoshi shy of requesting another payment. I am mostly requesting on threshold as there is no fee

I just got paid from Adbtc.top for 505 Satoshi and am only 10 Satoshi shy of requesting another payment. I am mostly requesting on threshold as there is no fee
Are you using a smartphone, laptop or desktop for adbtc.top, which browser are you using, adbtc.top is hanging when I view ads, the last few days.

Are you using a smartphone, laptop or desktop for adbtc.top, which browser are you using, adbtc.top is hanging when I view ads, the last few days.
It cannot be used on a smartphone or the experience will be painful so I use my desktop for that and my next payment will arrive by 25thJan

It cannot be used on a smartphone or the experience will be painful so I use my desktop for that and my next payment will arrive by 25thJan
Which browser do you use for viewing the ads for adbtc.top, for firefox the ads are hanging after some time, and no ads are shown.

Which browser do you use for viewing the ads for adbtc.top, for firefox the ads are hanging after some time, and no ads are shown.
I use Google chrome and firefox is my least liked web browser, I am doing fine with chrome and prefer it over other web browsers for my online earnings

I received my adsense payment yesterday. The payment will be credited to my bank account tomorrow. I will not disclose the amount, though :D

@Kristoferson Thanks a lot for sending another payment today and getting swift payments is what I prefer. I would like to update that today morning I received yet another $7 payment in LTC from Postbucks.

Don't you trust faucet pay? You can keep your earnings in the wallet. I also use faucet pay and it's safe.
I hopefully they are trustWorthy. I have used the faucethub before. When it closed down I was not able to get all the balances I had from different altcoins.
Good thing now that faucetpay allows to convert one altcoin to another altcoin so it is convenient.

The last page from which I received a payment was the Fountain.fm app, the podcast app that pays in Bitcoin, highly recommended.

I hopefully they are trustWorthy. I have used the faucethub before. When it closed down I was not able to get all the balances I had from different altcoins.
Good thing now that faucetpay allows to convert one altcoin to another altcoin so it is convenient.
I only use it to receive small payments and when I have $5 I transfer to other wallet.

The last website that paid me is RIF a few days back. This site is awesome, friendly and nice to work on. Immediate payment, classic rules and legit. So, I am happy to work on it further.

My last payment was from this very website Postbucks and it was of $13 straight to my LTC wallet.

The last website that paid me is RIF a few days back. This site is awesome, friendly and nice to work on. Immediate payment, classic rules and legit. So, I am happy to work on it further.
This is a very good standard set by the website and that's what many members including myself like in a website. I like websites that don't have a fixed time to pay and pay whenever a payout is requested.

The last website in which I have been paid has been Adbtc.top is a surf page of ptcs by satoshis and also rubles, highly recommended for anyone who wants to use it

The last website in which I have been paid has been Adbtc.top is a surf page of ptcs by satoshis and also rubles, highly recommended for anyone who wants to use it
I heard alot about this website, I want to know, how much you can earn per day? is it paying in crypto?

I heard alot about this website, I want to know, how much you can earn per day? is it paying in crypto?
It is a PTC site where you have to click ads to earn. You get paid with crypto payments. I have used this site in the past but I am not active these days.

It's a ptc website from Russia and you only need 500 Satoshi to get payment in faucet pay without any fee and payments take 3-4 days to process.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back