The future of programming language

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Systems programming; Rust will replace c++ . its just a matter of time. If you want pursue a career in this field, start learning rust but don't dump cpp because rust will be the new cpp and cpp will be the assembly.
Application programming: To be an all round expert at providing end user application, learn koltin, java,swift and JavaScript. If you master these languages, the sky is your limit when it comes to application development.
Worthy mentions;
Block chain programming: learn solidity it is the way forward.
Data science: Learn Julia.
Machine learning and AI; Haskell and lisp are the way forward.
Game programming; c++( unreal engine, unity )is still the king in this area but I forsee rust dethroning it.
Python might not be the language of the future because it can be very slow. Also whitespace python is good at readability but might be difficult to maintain. Except some drastic changes happens to Pvm, I don't see this changing.

Nice informative article and post. Yes we all have acknowledged the worth of programing in technology so that almost everything is roaming around computer programming or coding. If you get this knowledge and get experience in this , you can earn big and you can make mega projects and softwares too. Future of a programmer is in Safe Hands.

The Future Programming Languages Python is widely accepted as the best programming language for beginner developers and professionals developers as it is simple that will be an incremental evolution of existing programming language.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. A few years back I had wanted to learn how to make apps. A friend said that I have to be good in Java before I can create an app. To be frank, I have no idea how an app is made until now because that knowledge of Java had blocked my way. I have tried Java before only to understand the troubleshooting but I have very shallow understanding of Java and java script. Now this question - can a newbie learn Java by self-study only?

The future of programming isn't about searching for the pristine and perfect code, or about a new programming language. The most important trend in programming for the next decade will be using machine learning and artificial intelligence to automate much of coding .

Nice article, it seems one has a lot to learn when it comes programming. What I love about the industry is the constant innovation and evolution associated with it. The world is more technologically driven, it would be a nice skill to have if you are knowledgeable about this things.

Python and JavaScript are easy-to-learn and therefore considered the best programming languages to learn for beginners. Moreover, both of them also provide a huge market opportunity. Therefore, those who are looking for a job change may also consider learning them. Java and PHP are hot in the corporate world.

Python and JavaScript are easy-to-learn and therefore considered the best programming languages to learn for beginners. Moreover, both of them also provide a huge market opportunity. Therefore, those who are looking for a job change may also consider learning them. Java and PHP are hot in the corporate world.

I had a nice read from your post, it offered some insights on what to expect in future. I actually think Python as a language will still prove valuable in future. The reason for this is because it is an expansive language that has a lot of practical use. I really don't know where languages like C or Java would be in a few years time.

C++ is kind of outdated, C# took over, in terms of usability, a lot of programming languages died already, but nothing to feel sad about as long as they are all serving the well being of technology

The future of programming isn't about searching for the pristine and perfect code, or about a new programming language. The most important trend in programming for the next decade will be using machine learning and artificial intelligence to automate much of coding .
You arw very correct , as technology is taking over every sphere of the world, technology is evolving to it's peak and the future now is Artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning and other fifth generation features

My dear this era is the era of computer technology and the person who has grip in it can become millionaire easily.The Future Programming Languages Python is widely accepted as the best programming language for beginner developers and professionals developers as it is simple that will be an incremental evolution of existing programming language. The others are also easy like JavaScript and c++.

Thanks friend. This is a well documented and composed post. This shows that the heart and advancement of technology lies in programming languages and these are applicable in Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and others

Systems programming; Rust will replace c++ . its just a matter of time. If you want pursue a career in this field, start learning rust but don't dump cpp because rust will be the new cpp and cpp will be the assembly.
Application programming: To be an all round expert at providing end user application, learn koltin, java,swift and JavaScript. If you master these languages, the sky is your limit when it comes to application development.
Worthy mentions;
Game programming; c++( unreal engine, unity )is still the king in this area but I forsee rust dethroning it.
Python might not be the language of the future because it can be very slow. Also whitespace python is good at readability but might be difficult to maintain. Except some drastic changes happens to Pvm, I don't see this changing.
Thanks for this information. However it's very vital for anyone in any line of business or skills to keep updating themselves. I understand that the likes of C++ and Java as programming languages have been with us for a while attention had not been given to other languages

Python is the most popular programming word in the programming system with this anyone can chose to go into the simplest programming like the python or c c plus because this is where you have an idea of how programming is all about then you can decide if you will need to go further or not.

Wow thank you very much for this piece of information and the one that amazed me the more is Julia that will out shine python for data science in the future, but as you tightly said it is the future and we really do not know, this are just mere predictions. I am glad though that the languages required to develop native android and iOS apps which is java, kotlin, swift and objective c would still be in demand in the future.
Post automatically merged:

Wow thank you very much for this piece of information and the one that amazed me the more is Julia that will out shine python for data science in the future, but as you tightly said it is the future and we really do not know, this are just mere predictions. I am glad though that the languages required to develop native android and iOS apps which is java, kotlin, swift and objective c would still be in demand in the future.

Worthy mentions;

SwiftI Inspiredby Python and issues programmers experienced while working in Objective C, Apple introduced Swift to replace Objective C for Mac and iPhone. This language’s specifications are quite broad and not just a syntactic Objective C cleanup.

The fact that programming has a bright and great future can not be denied and over emphasised, infact if you are into programming, you will always be relevant and needed in one way or the other, the lucrative nature of programming makes it unargueable a futuristically valuable element.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back