The Forum wheel

ahmedo241

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 17, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard and read lots about this site but the only challenge is that I am yet to see any one with payment proofs. Any body with such proof of payment?

Some users have informed me about the payment proofs for this forum and I appreciate for writing about this here to give users original information. I also talk on term papers to solve the users' problems related to this. Hope they like to read from here.

The Forum Wheel is definitely a legit program to make money from forum posting, but these days it is available only for the people in the US or Canada, or for countries where English is the first language

The Forum Wheel is definitely a legit program to make money from forum posting, but these days it is available only for the people in the US or Canada, or for countries where English is the first language
so the admin has finanlly made an official anouncement that the site is for us and canada that is very enlightening,back then when I apply I make the first 20post and my application was rejected for no reason but now I know the reason why that was done because am not from teir one country

Last edited:
I have no account with forum wheel before but I
have been reading reviews about it sometime
ago. I don't really know how the platform works
though, but I heard the above platform is no more functioning as it used to. It is rather unfortunate. This is really a sad news to the existing and even intending
members of the platform. Thanks for sharing.

Well, this is quite saddening. I am not a native English speaker, but I believe that I can still participate in the forum. It is quite disaapointing to see that they do not welcome people from all parts of the world. :(

Well, this is quite saddening. I am not a native English speaker, but I believe that I can still participate in the forum. It is quite disaapointing to see that they do not welcome people from all parts of the world. :(
I will even advice you that you should not waste your time trying to work for them if you are not a citizen of the united state I wrote from the experience I had,I have submit application here but my application was decline so I cant just go there again I even prefer working here on bizdustry

I've heard about this site too but you know we don't have a lot of first rated countries members here that'll give more information about their activities.

I also have an account on the forum wheel, but till now I have not been Able to understand how the site works. It would be nice if someone can drop a detailed explanation about how the site actually works.

The Forum Wheel is undoubtedly a legitimate platform for earning money through forum posting, but as of right now, it is only accessible to residents of the US, Canada, and other nations where English is the primary language.

The Forum Wheel is undeniably a legitimate platform for earning money through forum posting, but it is currently only available to residents of the United States, Canada, and other countries where English is the primary language.

The forum wheel is a legitimate website which has been existing for a while now and they are still paying but not every country can work on the websites most especially Africa .
I have heard and read lots about this site but the only challenge is that I am yet to see any one with payment proofs. Any body with such proof of payment?

I have been hearing so much about The Forum Wheel over the last couple of weeks if I am honest but no matter how much I looked into it, I couldn't find out how legitimate it may be which was a shame. Luckily I have seen this thread as it seems many do use it and it is legitimate from what I am reading so far. This is going to be one I will check out myself and if I do get any kind of payout I will report back here.

I have been hearing so much about The Forum Wheel over the last couple of weeks if I am honest but no matter how much I looked into it, I couldn't find out how legitimate it may be which was a shame. Luckily I have seen this thread as it seems many do use it and it is legitimate from what I am reading so far. This is going to be one I will check out myself and if I do get any kind of payout I will report back here.
I never heard of this forum, is it a ptp? i have heard about some ptp but never anything about this one.

I like this kind of website because they are completely easy-to-use and free. It is probably going to take a long time for you to become lucky but then I also believe that it is worth it.

I learnt about Forum Wheel two years ago when I was still so new to online earning. I understand that it was a site that harbored several forums in it. You would join Forum Wheel but had the chance to participate in several forums and get paid to forum wheel jointly. I had joined the site, found it a bit complicated and left. After a while, I read in Forum coin that the site stopped paying.

I learnt about Forum Wheel two years ago when I was still so new to online earning. I understand that it was a site that harbored several forums in it. You would join Forum Wheel but had the chance to participate in several forums and get paid to forum wheel jointly. I had joined the site, found it a bit complicated and left. After a while, I read in Forum coin that the site stopped paying.
Which location are you operating from for me I have sign up with then but after some time they rejected my application and I also read some nagetive review about the website that the sub forums is not working so I have to stay away from that forum I don't know the present status of the website

I was also there last year and it ( forum wheel ) was working perfectly well until I get tired of the websites due to some reason and i have to leave , but a friend also told me they stop paying back then .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back