What's new

The fall of Bitcoin.

I'm one of those kind of people that think the price tag will still rise up to $100,000 in 2021, Lol, let's see how this one goes.

this thread is fun to read 2 years after.. i really hope the original poster bought back his BTC :D
Quite funny! Many people were in that same place at that time and some even lost hope. Who could have thought as at then that btc will be at $16k now and probably higher in future?

Who here invested in bitcoins? Did you end up selling during the recent crash, or are you one of the rare few that still thinks it's going to be worth hundreds of thousands one day?

I sold all of mine before the crash because I could tell this was going to happen. Thank goodness I listened to my gut. I would have lost out on thousands.
following your heart is a very good idea, maybe you are right to make a decision because if you keep it from being sold, it might be more risky in the future.

The price in Bitcoin affected a whole lots of people because most investors panic sold their coin. Even though I can't blame them because no investors can watch there money blow up in the air so that's why I said I won't really blame them but the price in Bitcoin is already increasing again .

If you are a good forecaster and have a great study of btc, you won't have to sell off, the btc fall was due to some activities, currently as I type btc value has risen back to 39,702usd which is almost same value before it fell. In btc invest, you need to exercise some patience.

Bitcoin is one cryptocurrency that is never static, it changes every now and then, what you did is called panicked selling because Bitcoin always have the tendency of rising back even after major crashing, assuming you have left your Bitcoin intact in your wallet till now, you would have made alot of profit.

Investing in bitcoin is good idea, bitcoin increasing everyday those that invested on it before now, are making a lot of benefits bitcoin have a potential value, is nice to invest on it now, so to make more profit,

Who here invested in bitcoins? Did you end up selling during the recent crash, or are you one of the rare few that still thinks it's going to be worth hundreds of thousands one day?

I sold all of mine before the crash because I could tell this was going to happen. Thank goodness I listened to my gut. I would have lost out on thousands.
Unfortunately I had bought Bitcoin at $41000 and then in the next days price goes down and down up to $33,000 and unfortunately I have lost my $20, but I am still holding Bitcoin and I hope that its price will again arise and cross $50,000 in the coming month.

Well , congratulations for being able to sell off your Bitcoin before this present crash , however have you thought about it ,if reverse was the case ? , If Bitcoin has soared up to $70k price value by now ,won't you regret having sold ? . But then luck was with you . Congrats once again

The value of BTC as of today is £3,332.66. I invested £200 when BTC hit 10k but ended up nearly losing all of it due to the crash. I've learnt my lesson and I'll only invest what I can afford if it's a high risk investment.
Bitcoin investors’ fortunes have soared and plummeted in recent months. But how concerned about the economic role and impact of cryptocurrencies should the rest of us be?

Prices of bitcoin will still rise probably not soon , it will definitely rise one day , I know a lot of people who sold during the astronomical rise made huge gains , while some still kept it in their wallets , waiting for another huge price rise.

Bitcoin is the only currency that has gone up a lot. I have invested some money in the last few days and now it has reached 8% profit.In the comments above, people are saying that all the money has been wasted, but when you sell in the fall, how can you expect a profit?

Honestly, I invested for long term and I won't sell them until it reaches a value that suits me. If you are one of those who that patience and invest in Cryptocurrencies, I will advise you to go and practise patience because this the only you can achieve success in the crypto community.

I know some of you sell the Bitcoin when it was getting crash by that time would be regret it now. Cryptocorrency is not thing that you will always expecting to be raising up all the time without crash/ getting low. I invested on Bitcoin last year December when it was $37k and when it hits $41k I didn't sell it, now Bitcoin has gotten low but I believe that it will raise up back.

The fall of Bitcoin
Three key factors likely caused the Bitcoin price to drop: miner outflows, the strength of the U.S. dollar, and major resistance

Please, I would like you to help me out in understanding what you meant by the crash of bitcoin? Do you have any idea what the work crash means in investments, especially with bitcoin and liquid assets investment? When you say crash, it means that the investment is no more in existence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back