The fall of Bitcoin.

Jerlene

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 5, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Who here invested in bitcoins? Did you end up selling during the recent crash, or are you one of the rare few that still thinks it's going to be worth hundreds of thousands one day?

I sold all of mine before the crash because I could tell this was going to happen. Thank goodness I listened to my gut. I would have lost out on thousands.

The value of BTC as of today is £3,332.66. I invested £200 when BTC hit 10k but ended up nearly losing all of it due to the crash. I've learnt my lesson and I'll only invest what I can afford if it's a high risk investment.

The value of BTC as of today is £3,332.66. I invested £200 when BTC hit 10k but ended up nearly losing all of it due to the crash. I've learnt my lesson and I'll only invest what I can afford if it's a high risk investment.
You have nothing losted, just Hodl it and when the price rises sell it. I invested time and money in altcoins, but really sucks from the developers so I just left them aside.
Time is precious than money so go ahead and work on other things.

Last edited:
agree with bharath, a friend of mine invested $10,000 long time ago once the value spiked he sold $10,000 worth of coin and left the rest not touching it, he said he already got his money back, he doesn't care if the value went down hill afterward.

Investing in altcoins is good, but if the developers won't develop then worst. Bitcoin will pump soon over 5k, but still people had fud up with it.

I had a few friends that started investing in Bitcoin during it's rise, but lost it all when it crashed..

I tried to warn them, but they got greedy. I personally stayed well clear, unless you'd invested during it's earlier phase it was unlikely that you were going to make any serious money back from it. I doubt we'll see the likes of it again either..

I did a survey a while back for a dude and he paid me $1 worth of Bitcoin which I have right now. It's actually gone up in value since then to around $1.45 today and at the highest point (just a few days ago), it was worth around $1.61. Personally, I would never buy Bitcoin but it's nice to have a bit to just see it go up and down in value :D

You are wrong, he can't loss everything as their could be something left for him with that BTC.
At what price he bought can you let me know so I can suggest to your friend.

something really similar happened to me just before trump invested in bitcoin this year...

If you didn't sell your bitcoin cheap you won't lose even if you bought it at a high price it's bitcoin what
we are talking about not any shit coin however you can even trade and grow your balance

You should not sell your coins, Bitcoin is raising up i suggest you to buy it again. I am watching the market and assume its start raising. In June the cost of bitcoin was somewhere around 10K and now its 13K. Compare to the current rate with juke i can say its time to buy bitcoins
I believe back in days when bitcoin was falling many investor stop involving their money, but they forgot bitcoin in unpracticable and volatile and today bitcoin proves this

Like any market, cryptocurrency has some pretty bad falls but in the end this is what investment is all about. If you always sell when it crashes perhaps investing might not be your thing; it’s stressful, time-consuming and nerve-wrecking but it does pay off.

Panic sell can bring about more losses than profits. The fear of not losing too much should be done away with especially in crypto investments.

I think the price have increased again , i guess once you have invested in bitcoin before and you didn't sell it then you haven't make loss because the price can still increase

You must have regret ever selling all your bitcoin investment back in 2018.. bitcoin is going higher every week since the last bullish and look at the price from 2028-2020 now it is worth $15k.

I sold it before the market collapsed because I expected it to happen, but it will return and its price will increase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back