What's new

The fall of Bitcoin.

Really!!! Lucky you, seems u are not new to the game, although I'm yet to invest in the business as a whole but, I hope u already buy some during the crash, because it has started rising. Good luck

Pardon me for my ignorance if I am mistaken by my understanding. I just read that Bitcoin is valued at $34,000 that is US dollar equivalent. This thread makes me confused. There's even a comment above that says Bitcoin is dead. Don't get me wrong, I am not into crypto and I do not have a Bitcoin wallet. I am just stating what I have read that I think is the opposite of what's in this thread.

Now I saw one comment that this thread is about 2 years ago. That gave me a laugh, waheehee.

Pardon me for my ignorance if I am mistaken by my understanding. I just read that Bitcoin is valued at $34,000 that is US dollar equivalent. This thread makes me confused. There's even a comment above that says Bitcoin is dead. Don't get me wrong, I am not into crypto and I do not have a Bitcoin wallet. I am just stating what I have read that I think is the opposite of what's in this thread.

Now I saw one comment that this thread is about 2 years ago. That gave me a laugh, waheehee.
Lol exactly my reaction when i saw this.. i was like. Huh? What do you mean crash? It just regain It's strength again just a few hours ago it's back on being 40k. Then i saw the date.. but if the poster wait a few more years he would have gotten double the profit he got back in 2018 .. i didn't know bizdustry is old

The exact same thing happened to me when I first read the topic. My first reaction was with the word crash of bitcoin, meaning that it's no longer in existence or being used for exchange, but then again I read about the price analysis and just realized he was just pointing out the drastic fall as the time when the post was made.

Bitcoin did away with the third party by publicly distributing the ledger, what Nakamoto called the "block chain." Users willing to devote CPU power to running a special piece of software would be called miners and would form a network to maintain the block chain collectively. In the process, they would also generate new currency. Transactions would be broadcast to the network, and computers running the software would compete to solve irreversible cryptographic puzzles that contain data from several transactions.

Anything is possible because no one actually believe that the price of bitcoin would get to $40k , all you just have to do is to hold and wait till the price increases to a very large amount i think

It's crazy how this thread was posted 2 year ago and the price of value back then was only around $3k. If they didn't sold it back then, their profits would be so huge even if their investment isn't that high. Panic selling could really make someone a great loss.

this thread is fun to read 2 years after.. i really hope the original poster bought back his BTC :D
Like, it's truly funny. They say patience is the key to success, because at some point Bitcoin crashed then people concluded that it'll not regain stability anymore. Check out a few days ago, Bitcoin hit $40,000 and it has been circling around $35k and $39k and is still sure to rise.

yes sincerely the fall the almighty bitcoin was devastating. Many people lost a lot to the investment in bitcoin. It taught a lot people lesson. But it will still increase though because it went back to its former state

From January to February 2018, the price of bitcoin fell 65 percent. ... In November 2018, the total market capitalization for bitcoin fell below $100 billion for the first time since October 2017, and the Bitcoin price fell below $4,000, representing an 80 percent decline from its peak the previous January.

I'm one of the people that have decided to store my bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies that I have been able to get without thinking of selling them anytime soon, infact I only check my cryptocurrency wallet only when I requested for a payment in a platform and I was told that it has been sent, I will just check to confirm that it actually entered. The reason for not looking at my wallet is so that I will not be pressured into panic selling.

When you decide to Invest in platforms like Bitcoin, you need to be smart and not greedy. Buy when you ought to and sell when you ought to,don't get excessive over what you can get at once...

I read this thread in laughter. The bitcoin market crashed in 2018 because it doesn’t have enough popularity to sustain the level it reached . It reached $10k but there was panic and also there was bitcoin halving. Bitcoin halving was one of the main reasons there was a slide in its price

Who here invested in bitcoins? Did you end up selling during the recent crash, or are you one of the rare few that still thinks it's going to be worth hundreds of thousands one day?

I sold all of mine before the crash because I could tell this was going to happen. Thank goodness I listened to my gut. I would have lost out on thousands.
Selling the coin prematurely is not that good as the coin continue to rise these days now. Bitcoin will soon fall but for now, it's showing its leadership strength by increasing in price on daily basis. I can't wait to see the bitcoin rising up to $100,000 before end of this year.

From January to February 2018, the price of bitcoin fell 65 percent. ... In November 2018, the total market capitalization for bitcoin fell below $100 billion for the first time since October 2017, and the Bitcoin price fell below $4,000, representing an 80 percent decline from its peak the previous January.

Waiting for the bitcoin fall is like waiting for impossibility. It will only be hovering round that figure. It will take many years before bitcoins lost its value. There is no another coin that has the potential that the bitcoin manifested.

I really think the fall of bitcoin has to do with the increase end of dollar rate compared to Naira. But I think recently the price has increased again and it a good thing

Some people lose lots of money in bit coin, in every in investment there must be risk , sometimes it profits sometimes on gains from it. I have seen people who lose to bit coin, I have seen people who became a millionaire through bitcoin.

I don't believe that Bitcoin can ever fall drastically, as at this evening Bitcoin is thirty eight thousand dollars, and according to predictions it will get to forty thousand dollars before the month run out. I do not see Bitcoin falling any time from now. I just invested.

The 2018 cryptocurrency crash (also known as the Bitcoin crash and the Great crypto crash) is the sell-off of most cryptocurrencies from January 2018. After an unprecedented boom in 2017, the price of bitcoin fell by about 65 percent during the month from 6 January to 6 February 2018.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back