The delay in Blockchain confirmation in Bitcoin transaction

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There is a delay in blockchain confirmation in Bitcoin transaction and it could be a major drawback for people to carry out transactions in Bitcoin. I have experienced such delay several times on my transaction in Bitcoin.

The network's bandwidth affects how quickly transactions are confirmed. Transaction delays may be influenced by how long it takes a block to spread throughout the network and how long it takes miners to receive and upload a block to the blockchain.

Higher transaction costs and lower transaction speed makes Bitcoin a poor choice as a payment system. It is not only slower than debit or credit cards but also slower than most cryptocurrencies. However, Bitcoin is a great asset for investment. Just about 50 percent of crypto market cap is held by Bitcoin.

Higher transaction costs and lower transaction speed makes Bitcoin a poor choice as a payment system. It is not only slower than debit or credit cards but also slower than most cryptocurrencies. However, Bitcoin is a great asset for investment. Just about 50 percent of crypto market cap is held by Bitcoin.

This is actually the reason why I've never really fancied carrying out any cryptocurrency transaction through Bitcoin payment because I know how cheaper making use of other cryptocurrency to carry out my payment is when compared to the amount I am going to be paying when I decide to pay using Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back