What's new

The Best Books / Sites To Learn Forex Trading

This is a good piece from you on how to learn forex trading. I believe one can get started from YouTube free video and after wishing to learn the advanced one you can just go on udemy to buy some courses on forex trading and the beauty part of it is that it can also help you for stock trading and crypto currency trading

I will advice you read about it first and foremost. Forex is too big an investment to just rush into it. Check YouTube alway there are a lot of content there to learn from.

Below are some books that will aid beginners understand forex trading

Anna Coulling – Forex For Beginners: What You Need To Know To Get Started And Everything In Between (Marinablu International, 2013)
Availability: Paperback and Kindle
Length: 260 pages

Anna Coulling is a full-time trader and author. She has written numerous books on forex trading, stock market trading and volume price analysis, all of which draw on her twenty years of trading experience.

Coulling describes Forex for Beginners as a “primer” to the world of forex trading. It’s also a prequel to two of her more advanced works, A Three Dimensional Guide to Forex Trading and A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis.

Jim Brown – Forex Trading: The Basics Explained In Simple Terms (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015)
Length: 73 pages

Jim Brown is an Australian forex trader with many years of experience, Brown has authored books for both beginner and advanced forex traders.
What Forex Trading: The Basics Explained lacks in length it makes up for in clarity. If all of the terms seem overwhelming, they shouldn’t by the time you’ve read it. Chapters include:
*What is Forex?
*Advantages of Trading Forex?
*When the Forex market is open?
*Forex pairs
*Where we trade Forex
*Choosing a Broker
*Important information for US based traders

Currency Trading for Beginners is the number one forex guide on Amazon. A comprehensive guide for forex trading novices, it’s also now in its third edition, which in itself is recommendation enough.

Jelle Peters – Forex For Ambitious Beginners: A Guide To Successful Currency Trading (Odyssea Publishing, 2012)
Length: 218 pages

A legal philosopher and historian, Jelle Peters also runs a forex website, writes regular articles on forex trading and has authored this popular forex guides

Forex for Ambitious Beginners prides itself on not selling you a “fantasy” about how easy forex trading is, but on showing you how to avoid common mistakes when starting forex trading.

Paul Langer – The Black Book Of Forex Trading: A Proven Method To Become A Profitable Trader In Four Months And Reach Your Financial Freedom By Doing It (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015)
Length: 83 pages

Paul Langer offers a different perspective on forex trading. Whereas the book’s we’ve looked at above are forex guides for beginners, The Black Book of Forex Trading is aimed at forex traders who already have some experience.

The best Forex websites I have ever used was Babypips. There are a lot to say about this site that keeps me gushing about it. It ranks learners from basic knowledge to college degree and it becomes difficult as you progress. It also makes learning Forex fun and interesting with it's chart and funny pictures.

Converning your question the best Forex websites I have ever used was fxtm. There are a lot to say about this site that keeps me gushing about it. It ranks learners from basic knowledge to college degree and it becomes difficult as you progress. It also makes learning Forex fun and interesting with it's chart and funny pictures.

There so many books and online sites one can gain knowledge of forex from. Nowadays, the knowledge on forex is at the finger tips of almost everybody. The one site that has solidify my foundation in forex is babypips.com. I really appreciate the great work going on in that site

Reading books or blog posts might give you the fundamental stocks you need to learn about forex trading. but if you want to master it to the fullest went to make me faster out of it you need to get yourself a mentor. The mentor which guide you in the past to make money faster with the forex trading and avoid common pitfalls of the newbies.

That shouldn't be a problem for you, you can make use of prophetic pips, it is one of the best forex learning site I know of.
And of book you can go online to search for any book or PDF that will suite your taste, though it won't be free you will have to pay for it.

Well I don't really know much about forex trade but I know it is possible for you to learn forex trade through YouTube video, you can get good direction and understanding from the videos

Concerning the best books or sites to learn forex trading. Well, I believe everybody has their own area of learning interest, some might be through books, videos, audios, teaching or lectures, and so on. An individual who identifies his best method of learning good and effectively should follow that path to also learn forex trading, at least that should help such individual in knowing the basis of forex trading

There are lots of PDF, but there is no particular name attached to it. But as a beginner babypips.com is the best place to start of,you can equally seek mentorship.

For newcomers to the world of trading, of course you have to master the basics, strategy and technical and non-technical in Forex trading, there are many ways that we take either by reading books, websites or watching videos and practicing the guides in them.
The books I have read is: Forex Trading, Author: Jim Brown
Jim Brown is a successful forex trader, this book contains learning the basics of Forex trading, definitions and explanations of the Forex market, Entry and Close Strategies, about currency pairs, How to choose a broker.
What about you, what books have you read, or sites that you have visited or watched videos (YouTube), what are the contents or what they discuss about forex. So this thread with your quality comments / posts will be of great use to novice Forex traders.
I do not know about the books to read but I will suggest using OctaFx website. The site is very good in forex and even offers you comprehensive lectures on Forex.

This is a great post there are a lot of experienced people here, that am learning from. I believe there are indeed many books to get knowledge of forex trading.

Ever since forex trading has become so popular for everyone to do, I've known forex factory to be the best place to learn the training techniques. Forex factory and action forex are a very perfect places to get the best information about forex trading.

I have not read any books about forex trading because I am not much interested in trying it. It involves so much and I fear loosing my money through it. But I know there are so many youtube videos on this topic. You can also study a course in udemy about this.

Even though, I am not into forex trading but I will not advise you to learn it online alone because it is a very risky venture. You need to be taught by an expert before you can make more profit.

There are different application different tutorials online where people organise forex trading lessons in order to train people to go into the market I know how it operates.there is no best book or forex trading site if you Google you can be able to find different sites .

I don't think it is very easy to learn forex trading with just reading books and watching videos. You need to have an offline mentor who will guide you well.

i would recommend reading blogs about other people experiences instead, experience sometimes can be helpful a lot, because you know how to react and behave at specific issues that you might encounter during your journey while trading etc..

a lot of people are learning about it on YouTube but I do not advise anyone to learn it from there because you might learn it for more than two years without understanding anything about trading, i believe in udemy and other top forex expert to learn it from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back