Tether will be Audited for USDT

Yugocean

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The South District federal court of New York has ordered Tether to furnish all financial documents to the court.

A case against Tether's parent company, iFilex, has gone this far. The anti-Bitcoin community has blamed the company for creating fake stablecoins to give Bitcoin value in fiat currency. iFilex was even banned in New York by the State Attorney General, but the court gave relief to the company.

Tether has agreed to produce the documents. This will allow an audit to determine if Tether actually has a USD reserve backing its USDT reserve.​

can you update me on this case? I use USDT as a payment from some of my clients but normally I exchange with MATIC or ADA.

can you update me on this case? I use USDT as a payment from some of my clients but normally I exchange with MATIC or ADA.
Authorities settled case by taking money from Tether, call it fees, fine or whatever, its done.

Authorities settled case by taking money from Tether, call it fees, fine or whatever, its done.
So, this is all about wrenching money from a non-traditional financial system? They are trying to ruin the non-traditional financial system. :D

So, this is all about wrenching money from a non-traditional financial system? They are trying to ruin the non-traditional financial system. :D
If the platform is ready to pay, what others can do, they want to save business. Just link with how SEC is after crypto industry.

I have not heard about this news and it is indeed a very bad one for the most used stablecoin in the cryptocurrency market and I think they should sort it out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back