What's new

Testing games and products before release.

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine does these betas and product/game testings that he gets paid for. The problem I found is that this guy requires that you know a lot about what you need to do. I I asked my friend if I could do it, but he wouldn't spill the details. Do you guys know of sites or services that pays you to test new games and or video games products and also pays you for your thoughts and opinions on said products?

There is nothing wrong with testing a product whenever you want to buy, because it is good before buying the stuff you need to test to see if the product you are buying is actually ok.

There is a site called TryMyUi. They pay users to test other sites and apps. After testing, you give them an honest review of the sites or apps. They would pay you a fixed amount per testing you have done.

There is a site called TryMyUi. They pay users to test other sites and apps. After testing, you give them an honest review of the sites or apps. They would pay you a fixed amount per testing you have done.
If I may ask, do we have to download those applications before we try them or we can try them online? I am always being careful when it comes to downloading. Some of those apps may cause damage to the phone.

There are a lot of sites where you can test apps and games and make money some of these sites are usertesting, utest, etc. I signed up on these sites a long time ago but never got started working.

A friend of mine does these betas and product/game testings that he gets paid for. The problem I found is that this guy requires that you know a lot about what you need to do. I I asked my friend if I could do it, but he wouldn't spill the details. Do you guys know of sites or services that pays you to test new games and or video games products and also pays you for your thoughts and opinions on said products?
Testing products or games is important to make sure the product or game is well made. I know a few of these platforms, and they have a whole bunch of requirements like being experienced, and more, they pay well too, even though it's hard to get a job.

The most important thing here is the pay. If the pay is really good, i do not see a reason why I can't do it. I love playing games during my spare time, though i am not an expert gamer but i can give this a try as long as i am satisfied with the pay.

The most important thing here is the pay. If the pay is really good, i do not see a reason why I can't do it. I love playing games during my spare time, though i am not an expert gamer but i can give this a try as long as i am satisfied with the pay.
On the contrary, I am not a gamer and I don't love playing games but my kids does. Gamers has a lot of opportunities to make money online because the gaming industry is growing very quickly.

Utest is one of the platforms I have come across that pays people to test products before release. They usually pay reasonable amount of money. There are also some cryptocurrency projects that usually pays people to test their games before they release it. But you must be involved at the beginning.

Hmmm. This is something I would love to carry out a deeper research on Google to find out since I have no idea.
You can also check out some YouTube videos they might recommend some platforms you can try out.

Testing games and products before their release is an essential part of the development process. It helps identify and fix issues, gather user feedback, and ensure that the final product meets the desired quality standards.

There is no amount of money that I'm going to be paid for me to accept the job of testing video games because it is most likely going to kill my interest in playing video games for enjoyment. This is because I will end up testing a lot of game and it's going to become a boring activity for me when it comes to playing video games.

I used to love the idea of doing this but you seldom see people paying for it these days. This is especially true with gaming. These days, gaming devs just release unfinished games and wait for the players to report bugs. Kind of shady but so many do it at this point that no one even bothers complaining.

You can check also Testbird's site. Here you can test a variety of products not only just games. Maybe it worth a check if it fits to your needs and expectations!

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back