What's new

NEWS Tesla’s self-driving technology fails to detect children in the road, tests find

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Professional test driver using Tesla’s Full Self-Driving mode repeatedly hit a child-sized mannequin in its pathA safe-technology advocacy group issued claimed on Tuesday that Tesla’s full self-driving software represents a potentially lethal threat to child pedestrians, the latest in a series of claims and investigations into the technology to hit the world’s leading electric carmaker.According to a safety test conducted by the Dawn Project, the latest version of Tesla Full Self-Driving ( ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

It's not really an easy task to detect a counterfeit. But based on the little experience I have, I can find out by mere feeling the note in my palms. When I lift it up, I can view the images to find out

It's not really an easy task to detect a counterfeit. But based on the little experience I have, I can find out by mere feeling the note in my palms. When I lift it up, I can view the images to find out
Detecting a countrerfeit thing is not an easy task , and in my own opinion , technology is fast advancing and the tesla self driving technology can be reformed and tried again.

This is a very positive sign in my opinion, I'll guarantee that in the next 3 years at most, a solution to this problem will have been found. For the cars to at least self drive shows great strides.

It's actually a good project but they still have a long way to go before completing the project. I believe Tesla will soon be able to solve any difficulty it's having now

Finding a counterfeit item is a difficult process, but, in my opinion, technology is growing quickly and the Tesla self-driving system may be improved and tested once more.

Finding a counterfeit item is a difficult process, but, in my opinion, technology is growing quickly and the Tesla self-driving system may be improved and tested once more.
The tesla driving school is still a work in progress , and they have to work a lot before you can achieve perfection , they can improve as they are working with their product with time .

If that is the only challenge then I believe it's nothing because in few years time everything will be research and a proper detector will be used that will be capable of detecting even to the tiniest creature. Wow let's see what they are bringing up next.

that is a huge red flag in that aspect, it should be re-constructed or only used on highways and not driven in the neighborhood, left to me, I wont buy such a car

Tesla is actually not perfect and I don't think it would be but with the height they have attained right now is something that needs us to applaud them. They have made great progress in the advancing technology no matter the fault they might have.

The tesla driving school is still a work in progress , and they have to work a lot before you can achieve perfection , they can improve as they are working with their product with time .

Well, we can hope that they develop a new technology that helps them detect things that come in the way. We still need to upgrade and improve the technology.

I definitely know that it is going to take a while before the company would be able to get everything right about this kind of technology in cars which is why I am not going to rush into making use of the car until everything has been proven to be on 100% functionality.

I definitely know that it is going to take a while before the company would be able to get everything right about this kind of technology in cars which is why I am not going to rush into making use of the car until everything has been proven to be on 100% functionality.

Well, I think that there will come a time when people will be using cars that would not require fuel. However, what would be the price of oil at that time? Will the prices plunge?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back