Technology to expect in mobile phones in 2021

Mastercoded

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Since the invention of mobile phones, we have seen a tremendous evolution in this industry just like watching a new baby learning how to crawl, then stand, and eventually walk, when the child grows into an adult biology step in , growth stop, no new teeth generation when one falls and so on. Same can also be said about mobile phones. Mobile phones has reach its peak and invention and innovation have been dropping drastically. so what tech do you expect to see on a 2021 smart phones

I believe it is already in progress but it will be very good to have wireless charging on all smart phones, you will be able to sit at any corner of the room using your phone at the same time charging it. it will also be good to have a DNA test analysis app on mobile phones, it will help solve paternity fraud for good.

The innovation in smart phone is dropping drastically because there in nothing more to inovate only to improve

With the coming of the 5G networks and the speculation of the even faster 6G, i see 2021 being the year that mobile technology will embrace the power of virtual reality. Since the pandemic has forced people to interact even less everyday, i see the net revolution being in the VR sector.

What else is there to expect.... In this 21st century we have virtually everything on the phone or else there is going to be a washing machine I'm not gonna be thrilled.

Smartphones are old news. The tech industry's next bet is a series of technologies usually called augmented reality (AR) or mixed reality.

I think in 2021 most smartphone brands would be planning to incorporate 6G into their phone brands so as to attract more customers and the next generation of smartphone brands users.

There is nothing that can't be achieved in the tech world of mobile phones in the near future. I hope to see us charge our phones remotely soon without the use of physical chargers

There is nothing more to be achieved that has not been done. They just extend the battery life and the camera usage. Some phones are even much better than iPhones. I look forward to seeing a phone that does not need charging

The advent of mobile phone as made browsing the internet pretty much easier. Most of the Android phones are not doing the work of personal computer to some extent.

Last edited:
With the improvement of operating system in the new android phones. We should expect great applications and new applications to easy our task

Android Instant apps are revolutionary for both developers and users. Now a user can run an app and test it out without needing to download it first.

This works on the newest Android devices. It’s supported by devices from Android 5.0 to Android 8.0, or API level 21 to API level 26.

Having a smooth Instant App will be necessary to get users to download your app. If they don’t have a good experience when they’re trying it out, they probably won’t install it. This new technology also poses some new questions. Will Apple follow this trend and create a similar feature for there app store?

Well there are alot of expectation from the 2021 most especially in the newly established smart phones such as the less use of mobile networks it should have an inbuilt network that will access your communications effectively.

Innovation in smartphones is just like a curve, we are gradually getting to the climax of the curve. Key improvements to expect in smartphone design include better battery optimization, better design form factor, I don't see much of an improvement in secondary memory but we should see better rams on low end devices

I won't be too quick to say or think that mobile phones have come to their pick level in futher innovations. I may not be a techy to know the technicalities involved in their innovation processes, but I know there is a lot to be done about phones

With the high level of technology seen in phones at the moment, definitely more advance technology is coming in no distant time. I once read about a particular phone brand that come with a feature that can mine crypto coins. That is my view on this. Thanks for sharing.

I believe with the way technology is advancing, we can't tell what next we'll see in phones, virtually everything will be done with phones.

According to industry experts, cloud-based applications will be a big hit . Not only for the users, but even the businessmen also claim that these cloud-based applications such as Dropbox and Google Drive have helped them with their IT strategies.

Technology is improving gradually on mobile phone in 2021. This improvement reached all mobile phone producers companies. They produced solar phones and network improve from 3g to 5g to make network very clear and smart.

Over the years of mobile phones development, we have witnessed alot of changes and development almost every year and the last which I predict is the 5G network which I believe will makes things more complicated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back