What's new

Tattooing your brand on you, would you do it?

Romelu Lukaku had the same experience with Manchester United fans when he signed for the club in 2017. He was never allowed to settle in the team and the fans were all over him with their negativity. He lost all his confidence to play and that eventually led him to leave the club.
That is so sad. I don't follow football so I didn't know about this incident. It's really bad. The fans should be understanding and have a sense of responsibility towards how they react. They should realize that their way of reacting to a certain something might give rise to a chain of events that might negatively/positively impact the celebrity.

Many years ago, I started a business, then I had to close it down because of loss. Then after a while, I started another business. This business got shelved and then I started a third business. If I had tattooed the brand name, wouldn't I look like a clown?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back