What's new

Tattooing your brand on you, would you do it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't have any tattoos, but I would love to get some one of these days. I just don't know what of and when that day would ever come. Anyway, would you ever tattoo your brand on your body? I think if it's a cool brand with a cool graphic I could maybe see myself getting it as a tattoo. But it would have to be something I foresee myself doing for the rest of my life. I don't want to put anything on my body if one day it fails.

At the moment I have one tattoo which is a small love heart on my inner left wrist. It is purple with a black outline and I have had it now for around 11 - 12 years. I would like to get it added to but have not decided on what yet.

Another tattoo I would like to get is a tattoo of the paw prints that we had done for my cat Smokey last year when we had to let her go as she was suffering from heart failure. I would like to get those tattooed onto me with her name and the year she was born and the year she passed with angel wings.

In terms of the question, of whether I would get my brand tattooed on me, I would not. I always see getting a tattoo as being something you get that has a meaning and I do not believe my branding has enough meaning for me to get it tattooed on my body.

Well currently I don't have any tattoos and I'm not a big fan of them either, although I don't have anything against tattoos or tattooed people either, on the other hand, I wouldn't tattoo my branding on any part of my body, even if I were a fan of tattoos, I believe that a brand has to have a commercial or business purpose in general and nothing to do with feelings, which is what I associate tattoos.

Always likes to tattoo even as a matter of fact while I was as young as 16 or 17 years of age I already wanted to get a tattoo but the funny thing about it was after I got to the shop I was at the front of the shop about to go in instantly my conscience just gripped me and as a Christian I remember the part of the Bible that specifically was against such and since then my conscience has never been able to come to an agreement to get a tattoo.

Tattoes are not for me. I won't have it on my body and not to even think about having a tattoo of my brand on me and not something like my baby's name or face. I have my products which all my brands can be printed on. My body is not a place for adverts.

My mother is the only reason why I'm yet to have any tattoos on my body. She's vehemently against it and told me that it's against our Christian religion to ink our skin. It's the regard that I have for her that's kept me from getting a tattoo.

If it's possible for me to overlook her and get one, having my brand as a tattoo on my skin is going to be determined by what my brand is. If it's something that's not with dignity, I won't ink it on my body. Take for instance, one who's brand is an inner pants, am I expected to ink pant on my body 😂?

Well currently I don't have any tattoos and I'm not a big fan of them either, although I don't have anything against tattoos or tattooed people either, on the other hand, I wouldn't tattoo my branding on any part of my body, even if I were a fan of tattoos, I believe that a brand has to have a commercial or business purpose in general and nothing to do with feelings, which is what I associate tattoos.
There was a myth tattoos cause skin cancer years ago. I've researched into it and found out its not true but I have that fear in me what if they are wrong? There are tattooing processes which have gone wrong and the person went through pain in recovery.

There was a myth tattoos cause skin cancer years ago. I've researched into it and found out its not true but I have that fear in me what if they are wrong? There are tattooing processes which have gone wrong and the person went through pain in recovery.

Tattoos doesn't cause cancer, if there were to cause skin cancer, thousands of people will die by their numbers especially those in the western world because they really love getting their body inked. Some of them have their entire body covered with tattoos. The disgusting one's are those ladies who goes to the extent of inking their private parts.

Always likes to tattoo even as a matter of fact while I was as young as 16 or 17 years of age I already wanted to get a tattoo but the funny thing about it was after I got to the shop I was at the front of the shop about to go in instantly my conscience just gripped me and as a Christian I remember the part of the Bible that specifically was against such and since then my conscience has never been able to come to an agreement to get a tattoo.
You're among the few who still respect their religious beliefs and take them seriously because a lot of people are no longer seeing religion as anything to look up to. There are some lifestyle trending which goes against everything in the Bible which getting a tattoos is like being a saint.

I don't think it's a good idea to tattoo your brand or any brand name. Tattoo should be some design that holds a very precious memory in it. Actually it is better not to get tattoos since I've heard that you can't donate your blood once you get one.

Actually it is better not to get tattoos since I've heard that you can't donate your blood once you get one.

I believe that this is the biggest deterrence for most people who wanted to get tattoos but ended up finding out they won't be able to donate blood again. Cristiano Ronaldo is the only football celebrity that's never inked his skin with any tattoos because he donates blood once every year. I have so much respect for him and everything about him.

I believe that this is the biggest deterrence for most people who wanted to get tattoos but ended up finding out they won't be able to donate blood again. Cristiano Ronaldo is the only football celebrity that's never inked his skin with any tattoos because he donates blood once every year. I have so much respect for him and everything about him.
He is not only a legendary football player but also an amazing human being at heart! :)

He is not only a legendary football player but also an amazing human being at heart! :)

You're right about that and I don't get why there seem to be so much hate from lots of football fans. I know very well that most of the people who hate on him are Messi and Barcelona fans. They just never wanted to see him be what he was in football but unfortunately for them, they can hate all they want but they can't stop him.

I don't think it's a good idea to tattoo your brand or any brand name. Tattoo should be some design that holds a very precious memory in it. Actually it is better not to get tattoos since I've heard that you can't donate your blood once you get one.
A tattoo brand will not advertise the business very well because it might be covered by the clothes you wear. The tattoo won't be visibly seen if it's in the arm or neck. You would have to be naked with the tattoo on your back or belly for it to be seen.

You're right about that and I don't get why there seem to be so much hate from lots of football fans. I know very well that most of the people who hate on him are Messi and Barcelona fans. They just never wanted to see him be what he was in football but unfortunately for them, they can hate all they want but they can't stop him.
Messi is naturally good at football, but Ronaldo has worked on his craft to become great at it. Both are legends! People should stop fighting and support and respect both of them for what they have achieved with their hard work.

Messi is naturally good at football, but Ronaldo has worked on his craft to become great at it. Both are legends! People should stop fighting and support and respect both of them for what they have achieved with their hard work.

As far as I'm concerned, football is always going to be a game of respect because there is no point in making an enemy of a player that you don't even know personally simply because you watched them online and it seems to be like there is a rivalry between both of them which fans have taken to the extent where it looks like a time bomb looking to kill people as a result of how they react towards one other.

As far as I'm concerned, football is always going to be a game of respect because there is no point in making an enemy of a player that you don't even know personally simply because you watched them online and it seems to be like there is a rivalry between both of them which fans have taken to the extent where it looks like a time bomb looking to kill people as a result of how they react towards one other.
It doesn't happen in football only but in every other thing as well like in the entertainment business, there are fans of certain actors, they keep fighting with each other about how better their favorite actor is, but look at the actors. They are friends. They don't fight. It's the fans that create all the chaos.

It doesn't happen in football only but in every other thing as well like in the entertainment business, there are fans of certain actors, they keep fighting with each other about how better their favorite actor is, but look at the actors. They are friends. They don't fight. It's the fans that create all the chaos.

Yeah, that's very correct. Fans are the biggest problem we have in all manner of sports. They cause tension where there shouldn't be any. What surprises me is how one thing they do spread all over the world like they all had a meeting to behave in the same way.

Yeah, that's very correct. Fans are the biggest problem we have in all manner of sports. They cause tension where there shouldn't be any. What surprises me is how one thing they do spread all over the world like they all had a meeting to behave in the same way.
Yeah. They also negatively impact the actors a lot. Rumors spread like wildfire. Because of that the actors feel so mentally tortured at time that they even get depressed and ultimately commit suicide. It's that much bad.

Yeah. They also negatively impact the actors a lot. Rumors spread like wildfire. Because of that the actors feel so mentally tortured at time that they even get depressed and ultimately commit suicide. It's that much bad.

Romelu Lukaku had the same experience with Manchester United fans when he signed for the club in 2017. He was never allowed to settle in the team and the fans were all over him with their negativity. He lost all his confidence to play and that eventually led him to leave the club.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back