Tathcoin

Efficient5713

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Tathcoin happens to be a crypto currency that has just been introduced. It was introduced to me by one of my friends . It's a crypto currency that is ongoing in african countries where you can trade within the African countries.

I don't really know how authentic it is. Has anyone here met or have any info about this latest development?

Hearing the tathcoin for the first time, with the way you have described it , it seem to have a bright plan, the more it is being used to trade, the more it gains value, I will make more findings as regards the coin, sounds like it's worth investing on.

If it is already launched and in use, then it would be better to make more researches. I am hearing of this for the very first time and provided its use isn't restricted to African countries, then, it may likely succeed.

I just read little about this coin now , it is not launched yet cos it has no value, I learn it can be gotten through drop method which I don't understand what they they meant, I have created the wallet already in case it is distributed.

Tathcoin happens to be a crypto currency that has just been introduced. It was introduced to me by one of my friends . It's a crypto currency that is ongoing in african countries where you can trade within the African countries.

I don't really know how authentic it is. Has anyone here met or have any info about this latest development?
Hmm, is my first time hearing about this tathcoin Cryptocurrency. I never came across it before, maybe I will make some reviews about it. To see how it works, the current value, and if its tradable in our local crypto wallet or not. The potential of the coin, if it will rise or not.

Am hearing about this particular coin for the first time now . Is this coin listed in any exchanger ? , And what is the price of this coin now ? . It will be a welcomed development in Africa

Am hearing about this particular coin for the first time now . Is this coin listed in any exchanger ? , And what is the price of this coin now ? . It will be a welcomed development in Africa
I was also introduced to it just a day before yesterday and I got myself registered and I read all the necessary things to be known. A tathcoin was about #34 about a two weeks ago and now it is #74 as I'm talking to you.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, is my first time hearing about this tathcoin Cryptocurrency. I never came across it before, maybe I will make some reviews about it. To see how it works, the current value, and if its tradable in our local crypto wallet or not. The potential of the coin, if it will rise or not.
Yea
It is actually new .it had not been long I myself heard about it and it was one of my coursemate that introduce it to me and I even used his referral link to get myself registered . I think you are right about going into research on it, it's a welcome idea.

I don't think the coin has a value at the moment, I wouldn't know @Efficient5713 , if you are to access the wallet you created cos I can't access the one I created. I don't understand what they meant by drop method.

Yeah, i think its a new coin, but its exchange rate is kinda low compared to others, but i guess given time it'll rise.
Also heard an app Abitrader is giving tatcoin worth $20 when you download the app, dont know if it's still going on though.

Tathcoin is a new coin. I have actually heard about it in my country and I know a lot of persons that are already registering for the coin. They actually say the coin has good prospects.

But personally, I have not made my research on Tatcoin, and until I do, I can say for sure whether to invest or not. But I think it has a good prospect.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing of Tatcoin and all i can say is that the idea behind the creation of the cryptocurrency is actually a great innovation that if executed well would make the cryptocurrency to succeed.

I've heard about it for sometime now, i believe it will be listed in the coinmarketcap site. The poster didn't even give details about its overall value. I'll be going over to coinmarketcap to research more about the coin.

I came to hear about this coin called tathcoin for the first time. I don't know if its a country's stable crypto coin or created as a volatile Cryptocurrency.

I started hearing about tatcoin in 2018. It it is owned by a guy called bitcoin chief in Instagram. I don't have any of it and I may not plan buying it because I don't really understand what the project is all about.

Never heard of Tathcoin. Actually, I hear that there are over 4 thousand crypto currencies and tokens and it is not possible to know about each and every currencies and tokens.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back