What's new

Talkonlinepanel.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

vest1992

1606272908732.png

What is Talkonlinepanel.com?

This online community of consumers has 1.3 million users in Europe, their focus is only on European countries, check the image below to see what countries are eligible for this survey platform. Their members gathered a total of 73.178.399 points through 2.334.896 surveys along the way. They are researching different markets for a diverse list of projects, all the participants consumers are compensated well for their loyalty and time invested in their high quality researches.

If you are part of the marketing team of a brand, mass-media team or a research agent you can work with them and target the specific group of people you need to aim with your products.

1606273033221.png

How much can you earn from Talkonlinepanel.com?

You will earn 100 points on registration and 30 points the first survey which has 10 questions and it take 5 minutes or less. As you can see in the image below you gain fast 130 points which I did in less than 5 minutes, the convert ratio for my country is 2000 points for $10 USD, might be the same for all countries.

1606273483409.png

How to withdraw your earnings from Talkonlinepanel.com?

The payout differs for each country because they have different contracts with different brands, they can pay you in vouchers, magazines subscriptions or you can donate what you have earned. It is easy just go to your points section and select on what you want to convert your points to. For example I have vouchers, magazines and donation section.

1606273664665.png

1606273694384.png

1606273715049.png

But again these offers differ for each country, so yours might differ.

About their Referral program?!

Invite your friends and receive 100 points for each of them, I guess it is similar as other survey platforms, they will credit the points the moment the referral finishes their first survey. They actually have a limit of maximum 100 referrals per year, which is funny. If you have more questions that I did not answers in the sections above feel free to click on the image below and check their F.A.Q Section.

1606274922121.png
Is Talkonlinepanel.com legit?

Indeed this platform is legit. Remember to complete 100% of your profile so you are eligible for all surveys that will come.
View attachment 1665
1606272935166.png

How to join Talkonlinepanel.com?
1. Send me your e-mail and I will send the registration link.
2. Check your e-mail and register through this link.
3. Go back and confirm your e-mail to be able to login.
4. Complete your profile, there are several sections to complete.

Attachments

• 1606274809657.png
    1606274809657.png
    137 KB · Views: 1
Wow I'm interested already. But you should have put up the website link here instead of waiting to receiving a mail

View attachment 1674

This online community of consumers has 1.3 million users in Europe, their focus is only on European countries, check the image below to see what countries are eligible for this survey platform. Their members gathered a total of 73.178.399 points through 2.334.896 surveys along the way. They are researching different markets for a diverse list of projects, all the participants consumers are compensated well for their loyalty and time invested in their high quality researches.

If you are part of the marketing team of a brand, mass-media team or a research agent you can work with them and target the specific group of people you need to aim with your products.

View attachment 1676

You will earn 100 points on registration and 30 points the first survey which has 10 questions and it take 5 minutes or less. As you can see in the image below you gain fast 130 points which I did in less than 5 minutes, the convert ratio for my country is 2000 points for $10 USD, might be the same for all countries.

View attachment 1677

The payout differs for each country because they have different contracts with different brands, they can pay you in vouchers, magazines subscriptions or you can donate what you have earned. It is easy just go to your points section and select on what you want to convert your points to. For example I have vouchers, magazines and donation section.

View attachment 1678

View attachment 1680

View attachment 1681

Invite your friends and receive 100 points for each of them, I guess it is similar as other survey platforms, they will credit the points the moment the referral finishes their first survey. They actually have a limit of maximum 100 referrals per year, which is funny. If you have more questions that I did not answers in the sections above feel free to click on the image below and check their F.A.Q Section.

View attachment 1684

Indeed this platform is legit. Remember to complete 100% of your profile so you are eligible for all surveys that will come.
View attachment 1665
View attachment 1675

4. Complete your profile, there are several sections to complete.​
It's looking interesting. I want to try it. I am not sure if I ll be active or not but I want to give it a try. I love to learn new things..and my this interest introduce me with bizdustry and I am an active member here. So may be the mentioned site ll also give me unique experience

View attachment 1674

View attachment 1676

View attachment 1677

View attachment 1678

View attachment 1680

View attachment 1681

View attachment 1684

View attachment 1665
View attachment 1675

I want to ask the most important thing for me on the survey site. Does the survey site have any qualifications? I hope there is a survey like Yougov that I did without qualifications.

Wow I'm interested already. But you should have put up the website link here instead of waiting to receiving a mail
Some sites just accept new members through invitation and invitation can send through social media accounts or email

View attachment 1674

View attachment 1676

View attachment 1677

View attachment 1678

View attachment 1680

View attachment 1681

View attachment 1684

View attachment 1665
View attachment 1675

Have you got paid there and are there a lot surveys available for your country ? If there are enough surveys,I would give it a try.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back