What's new

Solved Suggestion to withdrawal options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Could you include Payeer or Binance Pay ID for cash out options?
You can use the private message function to @Anis Boukezzoula regarding Biznotes to Payeer exchange. I am unsure whether he is still doing it, so I notified him of this topic on his personal social media account. As for Binance, I cannot personally offer this as an official withdrawal option.

You can use the private message function to @Anis Boukezzoula regarding Biznotes to Payeer exchange. I am unsure whether he is still doing it, so I notified him of this topic on his personal social media account. As for Binance, I cannot personally offer this as an official withdrawal option.

Hello Alex, I hope you are doing great. I have opened a support ticket, since you asked me to open a support ticket instead of contacting you through PM in case if I need to contact you. I hope you have had a look at it. Thanks! :)

If you want to discuss this please send me a PM. I'll lock this thread as there isn't need to bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back