Stock market or Forex market

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Where would you rather invest your money in? Trading stocks in the market or Rather investing money in the Forex market?

Tell us your pick and why you picked them

I honestly wouldn't pick any of this and that's because in both of them you need to actually know what you are doing. You need to spend time studying the market and learning how to trade

I honestly wouldn't pick any of this and that's because in both of them you need to actually know what you are doing. You need to spend time studying the market and learning how to trade
Yeah of course , you need to have some information and knowledge before you can invest in this markets.

I would rather pick stock market because i will know more about buying and selling of stock but forex trading is a bit hard for me since i have no idea about it

I would rather pick stock market because i will know more about buying and selling of stock but forex trading is a bit hard for me since i have no idea about it
Ooh nice, while some find stock market hard you find it quite simple, seems you trade in stock market already?

Since cryptocurrencies have much power of fluctuation and can be profitable in the trade so I chose Forex. But it depends on which coins we're chosing. Alt coins are the best investment in terms of trade. Stock market are a scam since government have ability to control the price to think about it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator