Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have this old analog TV sitting in my closet that hasn't been used in years. I imagine it still turns on, but I haven't tested in in a very long time. I was thinking about hooking an antennae to it to see if it can still get channels.

I was thinking about modifying it to be more modern, as in replacing all the insides with a table or something, so it can look like an old TV, but work like a smart device. Has anyone here ever repurposed an old TV?

No, myself, my wife, and my kids have a smart tv in our bedrooms and living room. I haven't had an old box television since I was 24. I had one that I gave away to a guy that I used to work with.

I can honestly say that I have not seen an old antennae TV in a long time. I remember as a kid we used to have a few in the house but my parents always either sold them or gave them to charity to sell when they bought a new TV.

We now have either smart TVs or normal HD TVs in the house now but nothing as old as an antennae-based one.

I can honestly say that I have not seen an old antennae TV in a long time. I remember as a kid we used to have a few in the house but my parents always either sold them or gave them to charity to sell when they bought a new TV.

We now have either smart TVs or normal HD TVs in the house now but nothing as old as an antennae-based one.

This is right. It is an era of the smart TVs as they offer more features and better picture quality. So, a lot of homes are now discarding their old TV with the antenna 📡 for the new TVs that offer much more in terms of usability and better features.

I have a TV antenna but the antenna can no longer receive signals from any TV channels because most of the TV channels are paid. There are a couple of state owned TV chnnels that can be accessed by the antenna but I do not use it as these channels do not have a good reception.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back