What's new

Stay awake...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

Seems that the FUD has begun with all the news media releasing articles saying that the "redditors" are leaving GME and now focusing on SLV (Silver). Citadel owns a large hand in SLV and is now a distraction method to try to recover from their huge losses with GME. Don't believe all the media that you see being released this week. Stay awake. Stay strong.

Silver and Gold always seem to take off in value when the threat of recession or depression is high. People stop valuing other legal tender and know that even though Silver and Gold will go up and down in price, it always has some type of good value. Plus, I've been seeing a lot of Buy Silver and Buy Gold commercials on TV lately and that always seems to boost sales when people don't trust the government.

In the US we have people making threats of Civil War and even though that's unlikely to happen (because Americans are too lazy), I think just having the fear of something bad happening makes people want some type of financial security. If not for them, then for their children/grandchildren. Investing in Silver or Gold isn't a bad idea if you can afford it.

I've joined in the movement by purchasing 2 shares of Gamestop. (Gamestonk!)

I feel like joining too, what's the link to join or where can i join to also purchase?
You can check the "exchanges" forum on the index and check my topics for the different stock exchange platforms. Be sure to use referral links if you want the rewards for signing up.

Looks like I am missing the fun! can anyone please explain me GME and SLV? Are these crypto tokens or crypto currencies?

As much as the news about these stocks are great one has to be careful most times because using the same instances in the crypto market where whales just pump a project and promote just to make their own profits. This can also be done in the stock market I think.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back