What's new

Sports betting is becoming huge in the US, should we try it?

sports betting ,
one can earn allot of money through sports betting ,you can make allot of money with sport betting in just a snap of a finger ,the only problem is that if you win you want to win More and if you loose you want to regain what you have loose

Sports betting seems to have made a resurgence here in the US. I'm seeing a ton of ads online and on tv for sports betting. It's gotten worse as of late, as I see the ads everywhere. Do you guys do any sports betting? Have you won anything from betting on sports?

Is it worth trying? If at least just once?
Sports betting is very interesting because most youth in my country are into sport betting and some don't even mind using there school fees to bet, well am not into sport betting,

Don't get into sports betting just by watching advertisements on offers available on the sites where you can bet in Sports. Instead , take few months to learn about the Sport , the tricks and the predictions which can make you win money. Also don't bet more than what you can afford to lose. Never chase the losses , though you feel lucky for some reason.

Sports betting is become so popular even here in my country Kenya. However, I have never given it a try. It is so risky. I advice people to only bet when they have money that they can afford to loose. Of which many of us don't.

I think the betting industry is making tons of money considering how worldwide the whole thing has become. Not just in the US but almost everywhere now and I would suggest that anyone who isn't disciplined enough shouldn't bet.

There's nothing wrong in trying and hopefully you might win. Sport betting is a global thing and many are cashing out everywhere. But it can be addicted, playing responsibly is very keyboard.

No matter what negative effect gambling has on the society,no matter the embarrassment it has caused, people will still gamble

Honestly, I think it is 50/50 if you can avoid it, then you should and if you want to give it a go as well, no problem. I think you should be mindful not to lose significant amount of money.

yes sport betting is all over ever were ,one can make allot if money through it ,but as for me I don't like sport betting the reason why I said that is because when you loss you want to regain back. and when you win you want to din more
Post automatically merged:

yes sport betting is all over ever were ,one can make allot if money through it ,but as for me I don't like sport betting the reason why I said that is because when you loss you want to regain back. and when you win you want to din more

Yeah you're right. Sport betting is becoming a huge activity in the USA today. And not just in the USA alone but even globally too I think. If you should try it? I'd say you shouldn't

Sport betting is already rampant nowadays especially here in Nigeria but that doesn't mean we should try it out as it's an example of pure gambling. I am not a big fan of gambling so the stuff ain't for me
People that makes it as means of livelihood are the ones that are easily affected in it because they keep pushing money into it with the believe that they will make more money from it.

I have tried my hands on sports betting a couple of times, I had to give up when I did not win. Sports betting is gambling and you might be losing a lot of money. Bet only for fun, do not bet for making money.

I have tried my hands on sports betting a couple of times, I had to give up when I did not win. Sports betting is gambling and you might be losing a lot of money. Bet only for fun, do not bet for making money.
I had a strategy to recover your losses and profit; I made 400$ profits the last 2 years from sports betting.
It's like gambling, yeah, but if you have your strategies, you can win and recover all of your losses with profit^^:)

I don't think it is only in US that people are doing sport betting. There are so many betting company in my country too. And I think there are so much people, both young and old, involved in sports betting these days compared to some years ago. Personally, I do play it, but I must say that it is not that easy to win though people still win with luck on their side. It is just my opinion though.

Sports betting has always been a thing . You should always try to bet with what you can afford to lose and you should stop whenever you think you are losing too much money.

Solely depends on individuals sport betting at times people take it as their investment where the set out their capital and start the investment weekly. So if you know how the system works, you can give it a try.

No matter what negative effect gambling has on the society,no matter the embarrassment it has caused, people will still gamble
I agree with you , there is no country where people don't gamble, it is now a global thing so there is nothing anyone can do about the negative effect of gambling people will still gamble

Betting could be sweet but you have to be above 18 to go out alone and play at the betting
But it's a coin, you might lost or win

I had a strategy to recover your losses and profit; I made 400$ profits the last 2 years from sports betting.
It's like gambling, yeah, but if you have your strategies, you can win and recover all of your losses with profit^^:)
What kind of strategies did you use to recover losses? I did manage to earn from gambling. I wagered small amount and when I lost I doubled, I continued to double until I won. This strategy usually worked.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back