What's new

Sports bars a good business opportunity?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you guys ever consider starting a sports bar? For those who don't know what that is, it's usually a bar or restaurant where customers or patrons can come in and watch sports while they get their drink on or eat. I think a sports bar would be a highly profitable opportunity, because there's a lot of money to be made in it. Anyway, would you ever start one of your own if possible?

This is a business that is already very common in my state because a lot of people know that it is something very lucrative especially during the football season. This is because there will be so many customers that are going to be using the bar as their spot for watching football; drinking and eating some of the varieties of items that they have on their menu.

Would you guys ever consider starting a sports bar? For those who don't know what that is, it's usually a bar or restaurant where customers or patrons can come in and watch sports while they get their drink on or eat. I think a sports bar would be a highly profitable opportunity, because there's a lot of money to be made in it. Anyway, would you ever start one of your own if possible?

This is a seasonal business that is not sustainable as a means of income unless you are staying in an environment where the people are too much interested in all sports. I have an unlce that is doing this business and while he is making it when the English Premier League is on, the revenue drops when the leagues are on break.

This is a seasonal business that is not sustainable as a means of income unless you are staying in an environment where the people are too much interested in all sports. I have an unlce that is doing this business and while he is making it when the English Premier League is on, the revenue drops when the leagues are on break.

Personally, I wouldn't really call it a seasonal business because football is something that is always going on constantly. It is just that there are some. Seasons where the football matches that are being played always drives in a lot of customers to patronize the business at that point while there are some that have small traffic of customers that are going to make use of the bar for that kind of matches.

This is a business that is already very common in my state because a lot of people know that it is something very lucrative especially during the football season. This is because there will be so many customers that are going to be using the bar as their spot for watching football; drinking and eating some of the varieties of items that they have on their menu.

In our country, cricket is the most popular sports. We do not have sports bars in here. However, we do have canteens in here in many cricket stadiums. There you can buy juices, snacks, and other kinds of food products that could prove to be very profitable from the seller's perspective.

In our country, cricket is the most popular sports. We do not have sports bars in here. However, we do have canteens in here in many cricket stadiums. There you can buy juices, snacks, and other kinds of food products that could prove to be very profitable from the seller's perspective.

You're living in a Muslim country, so it is going to be completely impossible for sports bar to be in existence because alcohol drinking is totally banned in your country if I remember correctly.

Anyone who is interested in running this kind of business will most likely not see any one patronizing it and that's even if they're going to allow him to start the business in the first place.

You're living in a Muslim country, so it is going to be completely impossible for sports bar to be in existence because alcohol drinking is totally banned in your country if I remember correctly.

Anyone who is interested in running this kind of business will most likely not see any one patronizing it and that's even if they're going to allow him to start the business in the first place.

Yes, this is true. Alcoholic drinks are banned in here. You may not be able to open a sports bar, however, there are many sports complexes where you can sell many other kinds of items such as snacks, chips, fast food, etc. This is also a very profitable business. Since people love cricket in here, people always flock to cricket stadiums. This leads many canteen owners to make money by selling food products. This is a great alternative to owning a sports bar. :)

Sports bars are very popular in my home country. However, their popularity rose recently. When I was in my teens, there was this particular sports bar I liked to visit but the sports bar did not have too many customers, so it had to be shut down. The sports bar was ahead of time.

Yes, this is true. Alcoholic drinks are banned in here. You may not be able to open a sports bar, however, there are many sports complexes where you can sell many other kinds of items such as snacks, chips, fast food, etc. This is also a very profitable business. Since people love cricket in here, people always flock to cricket stadiums. This leads many canteen owners to make money by selling food products. This is a great alternative to owning a sports bar. :)

I am very much aware that this is something that is very common in any Islamic state but I believe that those who are business-minded are always going to find other products that they can sell in that kind of business. This is so that customers who are going to be interested in patronizing the business will always have other things to buy whenever they are enjoying the sports they are watching there.

I've not considered starting a sports bar now but I know it's a lucrative business. If the sports bar is located in a good place where sports enthusiasts would have access to it, there will be more sales coming your way. I have this as one of my retirement plans.

Sports bars are very popular in my home country. However, their popularity rose recently. When I was in my teens, there was this particular sports bar I liked to visit but the sports bar did not have too many customers, so it had to be shut down. The sports bar was ahead of time.

Just like we are already in the season of English Premier League, I am always of the habit of making use of sports bar every weekend that English football clubs are going to play. I spend not less than 20 to 50 USD whenever I go out to enjoy myself watching at the sports bar and while enjoying my football.

Just like we are already in the season of English Premier League, I am always of the habit of making use of sports bar every weekend that English football clubs are going to play. I spend not less than 20 to 50 USD whenever I go out to enjoy myself watching at the sports bar and while enjoying my football.

Do they charge entry fees in your place? In my place, they are free to enter but they expect you to eat and drink. Some sports bars are very expensive, the food and drink cost 2 X or even 3X than a normal restaurant and bars. I think they make really good money during the sporting events.

Do they charge entry fees in your place? In my place, they are free to enter but they expect you to eat and drink. Some sports bars are very expensive, the food and drink cost 2 X or even 3X than a normal restaurant and bars. I think they make really good money during the sporting events.

No not at all, they don't charge any fees to make use of their spot to enjoy your football but it's a must to buy whatever they are selling like foods, drinks, BBQ fish etc. They will definitely not see anyone come to use their services if they charge for entry entry.

No not at all, they don't charge any fees to make use of their spot to enjoy your football but it's a must to buy whatever they are selling like foods, drinks, BBQ fish etc. They will definitely not see anyone come to use their services if they charge for entry entry.

Different kinds of sports are popular in many different countries. In case of our country, there are many local cricket stadiums and international cricket stadiums. They do charge fees when it comes to entering international cricket stadium. I have never been to such stadium before. However, I am sure they may never charge a fee when it comes to entering such kind of area where food is being sold.

Different kinds of sports are popular in many different countries. In case of our country, there are many local cricket stadiums and international cricket stadiums. They do charge fees when it comes to entering international cricket stadium. I have never been to such stadium before. However, I am sure they may never charge a fee when it comes to entering such kind of area where food is being sold.

Well, what the OP is talking about isn't about local cricket stadiums and international cricket stadiums or even any kind of stadium for any kind of sports. It's a business of sports where someone comes to watch any sports they have streaming on TV. All stadiums have you paying for a ticket before you enter to watch a sport. This is not what's been discussed.

If you're spending $20 to $50 whenever you go to the sports bar, don't you think the amount of money which you're using there is too much? I feel it's too high unless they are selling expensive drinks and they are what you like drinking.

I've not considered starting a sports bar now but I know it's a lucrative business. If the sports bar is located in a good place where sports enthusiasts would have access to it, there will be more sales coming your way. I have this as one of my retirement plans.
The one that I'm always making use of is within my estate. It makes it very easy for me to have access to it. It's just 10 minutes drive from my house and I would be in the sports bar. I wouldn't have been interested in making use of it if the location was too far.

Well, sports bars are very popular in my country, and have been for a long time, so I don't think it is a good opportunity, at least in the area where I live since the competition is too high, although it is true that if you are able to carry out this type of business and if you are successful with it, you can earn a lot of money.

I am even considering going to the sports bar right now to watch my team Manchester United play Crystal Palace in the English Premier League but I haven't really decided if I will going. I have so many other things I need to do at home but should I conclude sooner than later, then I'll have to go down there and enjoy myself.

Well, sports bars are very popular in my country, and have been for a long time, so I don't think it is a good opportunity, at least in the area where I live since the competition is too high, although it is true that if you are able to carry out this type of business and if you are successful with it, you can earn a lot of money.

Finding a good location for your sports bar is a good step to begin with. No matter the competition that is involved, you can excel when you are able to situate your bar at the place where lots of football fans can easily step in to watch their football teams play.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back