Spanish lawmakers demands mortgages accepting crypto payment

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
New bill has been passed by Spanish lawmakers to see mortgages accepting crypto payment to users and merchants in the country.

They see the innovation around blockchain tech industry, and how BTC and other Cryptocurrencies have made payments safe, faster and secured. They decided to reach agreement to pass the law to the mortgages allowing merchants to pay using Cryptocurrency.

The main purposes of passing the new bill is mainly for property owners who wants to pay to mortgages either for a refund of loan, or other stuffs to use crypto to make the payment faster.

When government see where the trend of things is moving a responsive one will strive to be on the side of the people. This is what the Spanish parliament had done to legally bring on board those with options of wanting to transact through cryptocurrency.

When government see where the trend of things is moving a responsive one will strive to be on the side of the people. This is what the Spanish parliament had done to legally bring on board those with options of wanting to transact through cryptocurrency.
Well said, a government that has the favor of the people is a government that knows what it's doing. The government made a wise move to gain the favour of the people

That's exactly what transparency and love for the people is all about. When you see something benefitting to all in the country, their shouldn't be hesitation to implement it. That's what the Spanish government have done.

New bill has been passed by Spanish lawmakers to see mortgages accepting crypto payment to users and merchants in the country.

They see the innovation around blockchain tech industry, and how BTC and other Cryptocurrencies have made payments safe, faster and secured. They decided to reach agreement to pass the law to the mortgages allowing merchants to pay using Cryptocurrency.

The main purposes of passing the new bill is mainly for property owners who wants to pay to mortgages either for a refund of loan, or other stuffs to use crypto to make the payment faster.
Great move from them I would say. But I don't think it's every one that is going to buy this idea. Some people don't want any relationship with cryptocurrency.

I think this is really a good move for the crypto currency exchange Business as more and more investors will now start having confidence in dealing with the market and know that it has come to stay

Well , this may appear to be good news but behind it is a hidden agenda. Cryptocurrency has been annoymous to an extent and for one to pay through cryptocurrency pits the person on the danger of being investigated with tax evasion.

Personally, I'm all for cryptocurrency deals in everything called business transactions anywhere in the world. So, if the Spanish government sees that as necessary, I'm very happy.

This is actually a very good innovation that is coming up from Spain. At this point in time what the cryptocurrency world need is to begin to see a massive adoption and I am happy that it is already making waves.

This is really a good news for the investors who are already in the crypto currency exchange Business. With this method a lot of people who are not in the business will have more confidence in the market

If that becomes the case then I surpose it is going to fuster the adoption of the cryptocurrencies gradually by some other governments in no distant time then. Let's see how this debate between the law makers go from here

Personally, I'm all for cryptocurrency deals in everything called business transactions anywhere in the world. So, if the Spanish government sees that as necessary, I'm very happy.
Yes, Cryptocurrency deal is trending at the moment. Its good on majority of online merchants lips at this time. And Spanish lawmakers have seen its positive and decided to adopt it.

The investing information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. NerdWallet does not offer advisory or brokerage services, nor does it recommend or advise investors to buy or sell particular stocks or securities

The primary purpose of creating crypto currency was to make the transaction fast, easy, and cut the transaction fees. It feels good to see that people are actually accepting crypto currency as a primary payment method.

Is the bill already a law or just to be passed in congress to be approved by the president? I have been reading so many positive news about crypto coin that it is being considered by lawmakers, by the president and even by economists. But those are not factual news but speculations only.

This is a nice development by the Spanish government. It will make the payments of mortgages more easier to pay for than before.

The primary purpose of creating crypto currency was to make the transaction fast, easy, and cut the transaction fees. It feels good to see that people are actually accepting crypto currency as a primary payment method.
Yes, all what you said is the primary reasons why Cryptocurrency was formed to make transactions easy going, that's what prompted the Spanish government adopting it too.

The Spanish government have learned the importance of Cryptocurrency and decided to adopt it to enable faster transactions when paying money in.

I would never use my crypto currency to pay for services, products, or even taxes. Crypto currency is an investment that will earn me profits and I do not want to waste my investment.

Yes, all what you said is the primary reasons why Cryptocurrency was formed to make transactions easy going, that's what prompted the Spanish government adopting it too.
Even though the primary purpose of creating cryptocurrency was to make payment system faster and cheaper, over the years cryptocurrency has evolved as digital assets which can give you more returns than anything else.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back