Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
@Registered

Please accept my apologies for being inactive.

My vacation abroad is from the 17th to the 28th, and during this time support will be limited, with no payments being sent during this period of authorised absence

However, yesterday I had three wisdoom teeth removed. This is me shi*tting myself at the dentist.

IMG_1955.jpeg

Then, the whole surgery took around 1 hour. I opted to have local anaesthetic rather than being put to sleep for the ordeal. I remember hearing cracking noises, drill sounds, and well a massive hoover being stuck in my mouth 😂

Two of the teeth came out in one piece the other didnt
IMG_1957.jpeg

Then, for the remainder of the day I could not speak and if I attempted to, I wouldn’t make sense and sounded like I was drunk. Also looked like I had a lip job done 😂

Last night was the worse. I’ve been taking over the counter pain killers but couldn’t actually sleep that well, because of the right wisdom tooth that got removed. Since it was impacted, stitches were needed. However it was bleeding excessively yesterday evening. So, as it’s out of hours only public healthcare is available so I phone NHS 111. They advised to go to A&E. A&E gave me some gauges and two doses of Morphine, then told me it would be a 7-9 hour wait to see a doctor.

I opted to withdraw from A&E and then take today of work to recover in bed mostly. Woke up today, and the swelling on my face got a lot worse - making me look like I’m fat. Jokes aside, it really does hurt that side! Bleeding hasn’t stopped, but reduced significantly which is good.
IMG_1970.jpeg
IMG_1971.jpeg
I’m taking antibiotics as a preventative measure too. Here’s some more photos!

IMG_1977.jpeg

Last edited:
Your jaw is all swollen up. Sorry mate.
I'm down with ear infection at the moment and the bugger is giving me serious hell. I've not been able to eat food since yesterday. I've only managed to drink fluids.

Sorry, you're going to get better.

Last edited:
Your jaw is all swollen up. Sorry mate.
I'm down with ear infection at the moment and the bugger is giving me serious hell. I've been able to eat food since yesterday. I've only managed to drink fluids.

Sorry, you're going to get better.
Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fast recovery all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back