What's new

Some survey is suggesting Bitcoin could fall to 10k, what do you think?

Currently, bitcoin is at $26k, just a week ago, it was $30K. Bitcoin going down to 10k cannot be completely ruled out because one big decision against bitcoin by a major economy will pull it down. However, I do not think the price will go too low, I think bitcoin is already rock bottom

This is according to a survey run through Bloomberg, 60% of the 950 retail investors have stayed they see Bitcoin hitting $10k before seeing it hit $30k again.

I am not sure how I feel about this. I didn't think it would dip below $20k and it has. Maybe we will see another big dip before it shoots back up?

If I remembered correctly, I think that Bitcoin crashed as low as either $13,000 to $16,000 some time in 2023. It's been a crazy year for Bitcoin and all the investment holders because everyone was bleeding money big time. It's good to see Bitcoin showing signs of life by coming to $26,424 today.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back