Some cool psychological hacks i recently learnt

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
  1. If a person is angry with you and you keep calm, they may be more pissed, but eventually will be ashamed of themselves.
  2. If you're in a group(physically) and someone is talking and you can't seem to pitch in your own thought, drop something on the ground anything, and then bend to pick it up, make sure you start talking as you as you pick it up, this way you can interrupt without being noticed.
  3. Also when you're in a group and someone's says something funny, everyone will laugh and look at their favourite person. 🙃🙃
  4. If someone seems to be bothering you at your desk all the time, here is what what do keep talking to him, but get up and walk back to his desk together. There was a boss who was very good at this before. He would take you back to your desk, and then you wonder how I came back.
  5. If you have a feeling that someone is looking at you, well just look at your watch, if the person is looking at you, they might subconsciously look at their watch or wrist too.
Well that's all.

Thank you for sharing this little experience with us. I have learn alot reading this article. This is the kind of articles I love to read, that can change your life and the way you do things. This is one thing I love from this group. This is a life changing group

Your number one hackmis a very practical one I have seen and also experienced too. Where two tempers are hot reasoning won't be there, but if you keep silence at that person sometimes, he'll actually feel ashamed

1. If a person is angry with you and you keep calm, they may be more pissed, but eventually will be ashamed of themselves.
  2. If you're in a group(physically) and someone is talking and you can't seem to pitch in your own thought, drop something on the ground anything, and then bend to pick it up, make sure you start talking as you as you pick it up, this way you can interrupt without being noticed.
  3. Also when you're in a group and someone's says something funny, everyone will laugh and look at their favourite person. 🙃🙃
  4. If someone seems to be bothering you at your desk all the time, here is what what do keep talking to him, but get up and walk back to his desk together. There was a boss who was very good at this before. He would take you back to your desk, and then you wonder how I came back.
  5. If you have a feeling that someone is looking at you, well just look at your watch, if the person is looking at you, they might subconsciously look at their watch or wrist too.
Well that's all.
Your number one explanation is what i uses most when my wife is having an issue with me , I learnt keeping a quite and not talking at all get them passed and later they felt ashamed and embarrass.

Your number one explanation is what i uses most when my wife is having an issue with me , I learnt keeping a quite and not talking at all get them passed and later they felt ashamed and embarrass.
Haha you're a genius, I use it more often with my siblings at home and it works so well I feel like it's my secret weapon to actually winning in any argument or fight

This look good. I will be taking note of them all from today, especially the last one. I already observe that when are in group and someone say something that's funny everybody wi laugh and lion at the face of their favorite person.

also I remembered something like this: if you think someone is watching you, yawn (or at least pretend it) and if they are actually watching you they will subconciously yawn too
  1. If you have a feeling that someone is looking at you, well just look at your watch, if the person is looking at you, they might subconsciously look at their watch or wrist too.

The key to good psychology is in understanding the brain's reward system. This is a system that rewards us for doing things that are good for us and punishes us for doing things that are bad for us.

The idea behind this is that if we repeat behaviors that are good for us, we will continue to do them because they make us feel good. From an evolutionary standpoint, this makes sense—we want to keep doing things that help ensure our survival and well-being.

On the flip side, if we repeat behaviors that are harmful or dangerous, our brains will eventually penalize us by making those actions feel more difficult or unpleasant. This helps ensure that we only do things that are beneficial for us.

I can relate to most of these points, especially the #1. If you start quarreling, you will be adding fuel to the fire, if you just ignore or stay calm, the person will be quite and might be ashamed of his acts later on.

I have learnt one more from some video online. If someone is shouting at you, just look in their eyes for few seconds and calmly ask "Are you okay?". They would shut the next second.

I can relate to most of these points, especially the #1. If you start quarreling, you will be adding fuel to the fire, if you just ignore or stay calm, the person will be quite and might be ashamed of his acts later on.

I have always believed that statement - Silence is the best answer for a fool and an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. I have been using that psychological tips all my life and they have never failed or disappointed me. When everyone is talking at the same, no one is talking because no one would hear what the other is saying.

I'm going to try this #5 of "If you have a feeling that someone is looking at you, well just look at your watch, if the person is looking at you, they might subconsciously look at their watch or wrist too". At my workplace, there are my colleagues who look like goats. I need to make them very uncomfortable with moping at others.

I have learnt one more from some video online. If someone is shouting at you, just look in their eyes for few seconds and calmly ask "Are you okay?". They would shut the next second.

There are some of such people who would feel insulted by the question and it's going to make everything worst. The best way is to ignore them no matter what they say as long as they are not getting physical with you. When they yap for so long without getting a response from you, they will zip it.

There are some of such people who would feel insulted by the question and it's going to make everything worst. The best way is to ignore them no matter what they say as long as they are not getting physical with you. When they yap for so long without getting a response from you, they will zip it.
Yeah. But some people are there who would get physical with you if you keep ignoring them because that is going to make them too much angry as they would feel you are not valuing them. They would start getting physical until you give respond back.

Yeah. But some people are there who would get physical with you if you keep ignoring them because that is going to make them too much angry as they would feel you are not valuing them. They would start getting physical until you give respond back.

Well, that's true. People have different mentality and behaviour. It's just left for you to decipher what someone or how someone is likely to behave based on what you do to prevent having you jamed up in a very tight spot. There's nothing you do that some people wouldn't complain about it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back