Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$29.2600USD
Biznotes
Reminiscences of a Stock Trader:

It is a book that tells the story of a fictional stock trader from the 1920s who is inspired by a real stock trader named Jesse Livermore, the book shows his beginnings in the world of stock trading and everything he had to learn before of being able to control his emotions when trading, which throughout the book is what separates him from success. a very entertaining book that really has many things to teach you.

The secrets of the millionaire mind:

The book is about people's psychology toward money and the ideas we have about it subconsciously. These patterns are developed in childhood and sometimes we develop bad behavior patterns around money, which can make us have little success. with finances.

The book in summary makes you aware of some of the thought patterns that the rich have after studying many millionaire people and makes you try to change your way of thinking about money, it is a very interesting book and perhaps it is for you.

Think and become rich:

This book tells you about the basic principles of success, and a long list of tips that the author explains why you should carry them out, how to set clear goals, the power of desire, how to end inner fear, advice on how to work better as a team and why it is important to always work as a team, and many more tips that you will find in this book that I know will not disappoint you.

Outwitting the Devil, by Napoleon Hill:

This book delves into the human psyche and all the problems and battles we face daily within ourselves. Through a captivating conversation with the Devil, Hill discovers his numerous tricks to prevent us from reaching our full potential. It is a good book for anyone who wants to immerse themselves in a true story where the author fights an internal struggle with his other self.

The book is not specifically about finances, but the author places a lot of emphasis on success, on personal and financial success, although it also has a spiritual point.

The origins of war in child abuse

A book that has nothing to do with the previous ones, but is very much worth reading, by an author expert in psychohistory, called Lloyd Demause, tells how war can be strongly linked to child abuse at an early age and how this changes the psyche of children and becoming aggressive and without empathy, many of these children later become leaders and cause all kinds of horrors, The book details all of this with facts and quotes, well worth the read.

Of all the books mentioned here I have read Think and become rich. Based on the title and the subject, I would like to read The origins of war in child abuse. I have deep fascination on reading about psychology.

Of all the books mentioned here I have read Think and become rich. Based on the title and the subject, I would like to read The origins of war in child abuse. I have deep fascination on reading about psychology.
Highly recommended, but the book is very hard and raw, read it only if you are not very emotional and are not easily susceptible, as it details in great detail certain tortures and other facts that are difficult to digest, but if you are prepared, read it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back