Solmax global Review; legit or scam?

Romanmam

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
At Solmax, we have one clear aim: to create a business that sees our entire community working together for continued financial rewards. In order to achieve this objective, we aim to include you in every aspect of the business. An utterly new and innovative business model.
At worst Solmax Global is using newly invested funds to honor Equity Token ROI withdrawals, which would make it a Ponzi scheme. On top of this a lack of a retail product means commissions paid out in Solmax Global are tied to pyramid recruitment.

I belong to a WhatsApp group.. and then later someone posted some write-up about solmax. I didn't complete the write-up but I already knew it's something that I couldn't do.

Whether it's Legit or scam is not what I can tell. Those who have invested might come and tell their testimonies.

Thanks for the write up, no doubt, this is more like a ponzi and hyip, stuffs like this do not last, they may pay at the beginning while later, they may flee with the money, I once lost some money in 2019 to ponzi and learnt a lot of lessons. I rather put my finance in another investment.

From the facts in this review, Solmax Global doesn't appear to be a legitimate site for online investments. Everything about this platform suggests that it's not the perfect income program that we all dream of.

Thanks for the review about Somax. I would not want to join anything that has to do with either pyramid or ponzi scheme in anyway. Never again! I'm damn scared and skeptical about any online investment which I'm not too sure of how legit it is.

Hmm hmm.... all this promises Is hope ooo.... you can't believe everything ponzi schemes say ooo.... No matter the level of promises.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.
At Solmax, we have one clear aim: to create a business that sees our entire community working together for continued financial rewards. In order to achieve this objective, we aim to include you in every aspect of the business. An utterly new and innovative business model.
At worst Solmax Global is using newly invested funds to honor Equity Token ROI withdrawals, which would make it a Ponzi scheme. On top of this a lack of a retail product means commissions paid out in Solmax Global are tied to pyramid recruitment.

I am always wary of any Ponzi arrangements as I have witnessed a lots of regrets in most cases. Will I ever try to be a part of one now or in future, that I can't assure. My peace of mind first before money making

The world Ponzi in the thread startled me. I am not in favor of investing on online. What if the company vanishes from the face of the web right after you made a payment. This is very risky way to making money

This soulmax is your normal Ponzi scheme from this description of the the platform. I would never invest my money on a Ponzi platform and I would not advice anyone to invest into it.

Well in reply to your above post concerning solmax, I do have to say that if not for this post i have never come across solmax and don't know what it is, now that you have done a review on it now i know it is probably a ponzi scheme that won't last

Personally, I am not hear to argue whether this platform is legit or not. But we still have to be careful not to waste our time resources on ponzi scheme. That is how chymall came and scam so many people of their hard earned money and today the platform is no more. It is just my opinion.

Ponzi scheme don't usually have a good ending most of the time because finds do run out to pay newer entrants and so, the system is stock and people loose their money there to the Ponzi scheme organisers

The world Ponzi in the thread startled me. I am not in favor of investing on online. What if the company vanishes from the face of the web right after you made a payment. This is very risky way to making money
If it is Ponzi scheme, which the OP clearly mentions, you need to foget about this. There is no point in using a scam site to make money. There are better ways to earn online

Yes, there are better ways. But does that mean earning is easy? I really doubt. A lot of people join Ponzi scheme because they find it easier to earn, even though there is a high chance of losing money

You mentioned something about being a ponzi scheme, if that is the case then i dont trust it. I have seen and joined alot of ponzi schemes and they usually dont end well. They might be seriously paying in the beginning and even try to look very legit... That is what they do to attract more persons. Once they have gotten their target. They would packup

We should all by now have known how Ponzi schemes operate. We might be benefiting from it for now, burning the long run we all will get hurt

Yes, there are better ways. But does that mean earning is easy? I really doubt. A lot of people join Ponzi scheme because they find it easier to earn, even though there is a high chance of losing money
Even though I have earned money from ponzi scheme, I do not suggest anyone to try ponzi scheme. It is highly risky and you have negligible chance of earning.

I like the honesty in your analysis and it's commendable that you've put there about we bearing the risk if we decide to go on this platform.
We need more honest people like you in this world to make us happy.

Since I have seen many regrets in the majority of cases, I am always cautious of any Ponzi schemes. I can't guarantee that I'll ever try to join one, either now or in the future. Prioritizing my mental health over gaining money

Because I have seen so many regrets in the majority of cases, I am always wary of Ponzi scams. I can't promise I'll ever try to join one, now or in the future. Prioritizing my mental health over financial gain

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back